My thoughts on androvar / super mandro stack

goodguygreg

Awards
Hi all

I'm in the last week of my super mandro / androvar stack and wanted to share my experience. Also used ostashred in this process.

Dosage by # of caps:
Ostashred 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2
Androvar 0/0/2/3/3/4/5/6
SuperMandro 0/0/2/2/3/4/5/5

Starting weight 201, roughly 18% bf

Current weight 225, roughly 15% bf

My initial plan was to cut on this cycle but I discarded that in favor of bulking. I did this because i wanted to regain core and overall strength mostly, add muscle of course. This is due to a deadlift related back injury which sapped me of lower body and core strength for 2 years as i was unable to regain that stability and flexibility for squats and deadlifts.

In july i finally got to a healthy feeling in my back and started working on those movements again, very light and strict with my form. Even though my back felt good my explosiveness was so far gone it was depressing to say the least. Going from a 500 pull to barely hitting 185 for 5 is rough on your confidence.

So thats where this cycle came into play, i wanted to begin the first few weeks by hitting the core hard with body weight movements and light, high rep deadlift and squats then move into progressively lower rep schemes. Bear in mind i never pushed myself to the full capability of these lifts because the reinjury risk still lingers in the back of my mind. Anyways my big three improvements:

Deadlift: 185x3 --> 275x5 (probably have 300+x5 in me but cant risk it)
Squat: 135x5 ---> 275x1, 245x6 (atg)
BP: 225x7 ---> 235x10

Still a week left on and I want to get a 300lb single on BP this friday. I will just keep working my deads and squats with good form and manageable, feel good weight because of the circumstances. Aside from the big three my lifts are off the charts on all my other stuff too, i'm doing 7 reps of wide grip pull ups now when 10 was my max at 200. Not bad after a 20lb gain. All accessories are through the roof as well

Best of all my core and lower body feels right again. Stability and balance are up, and assurance that i can do these movements, by being smart, but that i can actually throw a little weight on now and build on it. Thanks for reading and sorry if it seems like a diary entry lol.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's awesome to hear man!! Those are great results, especially coming back from an injury like that. Nice work!!

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Damn, das good mayne, your lifts skyrocketed too!

goodguygreg

Awards
Hey just wanted to show my progress pics here to supplement my results. Sorry bout only being upper body, I forgot to take pictures of the wheels. Anyways:

http ://imgur. com/pH9jehz

http ://imgur. com/g8iEk0w

Both with no pump. Starting pics (left) are around 200 ending is at 220-225ish. I carry a lot of weight in my legs if it doesn't look that way