I made a critical mistake here... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

space88

Banned
Awards
When I was 16 years old, (I am now 17) I started taking PHs without any prior knowledge of them, because a friend at school had some bottles of 1-AD and 4AD and he told me he gained like 12lbs off of it.. well, so he let me try some and, while I did gain weight (who really cares at this point!?) I suffered testicular shutdown (I would've known this had I done research!). I couldn't get an erection, no libido, nothing. The sad part is PCT was only a few 6-oxo pills on and off (he told me that things would be fine, after I had done a little research and found that 6-oxo helps recovery). Anyways, I went to the doctor for the libido issues, he prescribed me Androgel, 7.5g/day (dumbass!) and I have been on that for 6 months now.. :( Currently, I am speaking with an endocrinologist about getting HCG to help me work naturally again.. I fear though that doing the cycle so young, combined with being prescribed androgel may have permanently screwed me and HCG won't work... I know know that I made a really bad choice in taking the PHs (wish I would've known then..) But would really like to get my life back (and sex drive), so do you think HCG can get me going naturally again, or was I too young and now I'll never recover? I start HCG in 2 weeks from now and need to knowif it is even worth the effort. THe plan is to slowly wean off of the gel as (hopefully) my levels recover.. I don't want to be f***** for life! :sad: Please DONT delete this thread, I desperately need help here! Flame me if you like.. I deserve it! ****!:frustrate

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
I'm speechless buddy.... I hope someone can help you out here. I'm new to the PH stuff but I'm also taking precautions now.... I didn't my first cycle and got lucky. I will be doing PCT's with my next cycles...... I hope everything works out for you.

THE GREATEST

I'm Hungry
Awards
I don't think getting your natural test levels back should be too much of a problem being that you are young, however you might have permanantly sealed your growth plates and therefore stunted your growth potential. How tall are you? Also, I would take some form of anti-estrogen or estrogen receptor antagonist such as nolvadex or clomid to help speed up the recovery process and prevent gyno from the HCG. Hopefully you will learn from your mistakes.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ROFL! Like this isn't either A) some vet posing as a noob to try to "prove a point" to the noobs, or B) some troll making fun of all the vets. I mean c'mon, joined date, apr 2005, posts "1". ROFLMAO! Who joins a forum, and makes THAT POST as their first one? No one unless it's pre-meditated... But either way, this is a funny post! *two thumbs up for the laugh*

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
ohhhhh now magickk's is the guru here. Dude this kid has a serious problem and your being a complete ass. Your really building quite the reputation for being a douch, could a mod please ban magickk, he is really getting annoying if your look at some of his posts.

space---though you took ph's, the guys in the steriod section could better help you with HCG, thye know the most about it, maybe you could ask a mod to move it to the aas forum. Good lucj dude, we all make mistakes.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
ROFL! Like this isn't either A) some vet posing as a noob to try to "prove a point" to the noobs, or B) some troll making fun of all the vets. I mean c'mon, joined date, apr 2005, posts "1". ROFLMAO! Who joins a forum, and makes THAT POST as their first one? No one unless it's pre-meditated... But either way, this is a funny post! *two thumbs up for the laugh*

Perhaps someone who is 17, made a mistake, had a pressing need and looked for a place to get advice. If he's a vet, thier IP address will reveal it and I'm sure the mods will be all over it.

Magickk, you need to seriously consider cooling your heels.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
When I was 16 years old, (I am now 17) I started taking PHs without any prior knowledge of them, because a friend at school had some bottles of 1-AD and 4AD and he told me he gained like 12lbs off of it.. well, so he let me try some and, while I did gain weight (who really cares at this point!?) I suffered testicular shutdown (I would've known this had I done research!). I couldn't get an erection, no libido, nothing. The sad part is PCT was only a few 6-oxo pills on and off (he told me that things would be fine, after I had done a little research and found that 6-oxo helps recovery). Anyways, I went to the doctor for the libido issues, he prescribed me Androgel, 7.5g/day (dumbass!) and I have been on that for 6 months now.. :( Currently, I am speaking with an endocrinologist about getting HCG to help me work naturally again.. I fear though that doing the cycle so young, combined with being prescribed androgel may have permanently screwed me and HCG won't work... I know know that I made a really bad choice in taking the PHs (wish I would've known then..) But would really like to get my life back (and sex drive), so do you think HCG can get me going naturally again, or was I too young and now I'll never recover? I start HCG in 2 weeks from now and need to knowif it is even worth the effort. THe plan is to slowly wean off of the gel as (hopefully) my levels recover.. I don't want to be f***** for life! :sad: Please DONT delete this thread, I desperately need help here! Flame me if you like.. I deserve it! ****!:frustrate

Space, huge props for being honest. Don't worry about the previous flame, the guy has already demonstrated very poor judgement since joining this board.

Take the advice of your endocrinologist. If your testies are shut down hcg should help. Although there are a number of issues that could cause a loss of libido. Have you had bloodwork done? If so, what were your FSH and LH levels?

space88

Banned
Awards
thanks guys for the support.. I have had bloodwork done and it showed that my FSH and LH were pretty much non-existant.. they came out to like .2 if I remember correctly. I just hope to god that things can normalize and I can feel like a normal teen again (not to mention have the same opportunities that teens have, i.e high libido, easy muscle-building capabilities, etc.) I go in tomorrow morning to have some more bloodwork done to re-check the levels, as well as to check other areas as well. I am fortunate enough to have a good endocrinolgist who understands my situation.. So ou think that the HCG could work, even though I am 17 and screwed with my hormones before they were stable? I sure hope so... thanks again.

bandit_193

Awards
Gotta admit...that was my first thought to. Especially with the recent frequency of under-age PH postings.

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not to try to flame you, but situations like this are why prohormones are banned. Playing with your hormones is no joke! You're not the only one though. hell, I remember eating those flavored andro poppers in high school! LOL

As for the HCG, I would imagine your endrocrinologist would know best :think: But if anyone else is qualified to make an opinion they'd be on this board!

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
i took tons of the poppers----they were ****.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Space88,

I am going to assume you are legit and give you my advice for what it is worth. This is what I would do see if the other guys think it is also a good idea.

Days 1-12 250 - 500 ius of HCG (even better if you can divide it up throughout the day)

Day 13 300mg of Clomid

Day 14-15 200mg of Clomid

Day 15-25 100mg Clomid

Day 26-30 50 mg Clomid

After day 30 for about a month or so get one of the natural test promoting product offered by one of the sponsors here. Take it for about a month and ween off it.

Hopefully this little protocol will do the trick. Do not start this until you are done with the Androgel. It may or may not keep you suppressed but if it does it will make the above protocol useless. I know a number of bros with sustained low test that have had good results from this protocol. You are not going to feel great for the first two weeks or so but see it through to
the end.

Good luck

Mr.50

schlam_of

Awards
Space-
Good luck man, unfortunately youve learned the hard way, but keeping a positive attitude with health situations is always best. I understand the desire to get more info, but just listen to you doctors. No one on here knows more than they do, or half as much really.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I think this should be a sticky, or perhaps reading it could be part of the registration for the board. It would save a lot of time and useless threads from people who ask the questions that could prevent these problems, but then don't follow the good advice they get.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I agree with Schlam. But remember Doctors especially endos are used to dealing with people who have low hormone levels from various conditions but not to many of them have experience with low levels of test because of aas/ph use. Don't let them put you on the hormone roller coaster at your age. You should be able to recover fully. I suggested the above protocol. Write it down and run it by your endo see what he thinks. Also I am sure some of the guys here have some good suggestions.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
dr's can be idiots about aas and ph's sometimes, most no nothing about it.

Redeemer

Awards
Dude,

I'm no expert, but to get maximun assistance from the people here, you should post exactly what you were taking, with dosages, and duration. Also, consume at least 9 grams of day worth of flax oil. It won't hurt you, and it will give your body some raw materials to work with.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does everyone really want to know who this is?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
* cobain67 71.104.194.97 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* space88 71.104.194.97 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

And people wonder why we don't tolerate these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.