Status
Not open for further replies.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i posted this a few months ago and wanted to post it again

regarding people under 21 that want to use ph/aas
this problem comes up pretty much daily around here and its really frustrating
people under 21 yet over 18 are more than welcome to ask questions and look around do research but DO NOT START CYCLING UNTIL 21 YEARS OF AGE

kids that are 17 and 18 asking questions about their proposed cycles don't realize that their natural test levels will never again be as high as they currently are ... with protein, creatine, a good diet, proper rest, and proper training you will grow like a freaking weed! you don't need ph/ps/aas at that age to faciliate growth

on top of that, they can and will stunt your growth
"but glen, i'm done growing so screw you i'm gonna cycle"
alright you may be done growing height wise (i was at 16) but that doesn't mean that your hormonal system is anywhere near stable ... your body is still trying to reach a point of homeostasis and you've got all kinds of absurd test levels flying around ... by jumping to ph/ps/aas too young you can permantly screw up this system which could lead to hormone replacement therapy because your body got confused at 17 or 18 years old and now you NEED exogeneous test -- that's not fun

focus on training, resting, and most importantly diet (and this goes for everyone i don't care how old you are) WITHOUT A GREAT DIET KISS ANY GAINS GOODBYE even if you get gains on cycle, they will disappear without a proper diet shortly thereafter

if you eat your face off at that age you will gain quickly trust me on this one
the problem is too many younger kids don't realize they aren't training quickly or think they are getting way more protein and cals than they actually are (it is really not that easy to take in 300-400 grams of protein day) and those that do reach it often do so because of shakes that are through their system before they can absorb most of it anyway -- stick to whole foods

please this comes up all the time and its really frustrating and worrisome that so many younger guys want to jump straight to gear, there will be PLENTY of time for cycles when you reach the appropriate age and have years of training and research behind you

jeep69

Awards
bump- I work with a guy he is 18 and has done 5 cycles, not even that big either.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established

people under 21 yet over 18 are more than welcome to ask questions and look around do research but DO NOT START CYCLING UNTIL 21 YEARS OF AGE

kids that are 17 and 18 asking questions about their proposed cycles don't realize that their natural test levels will never again be as high as they currently are ... with protein, creatine, a good diet, proper rest, and proper training you will grow like a freaking weed! you don't need ph/ps/aas at that age to faciliate growth

alright you may be done growing height wise (i was at 16) but that doesn't mean that your hormonal system is anywhere near stable ... your body is still trying to reach a point of homeostasis and you've got all kinds of absurd test levels flying around ... by jumping to ph/ps/aas too young you can permantly screw up this system which could lead to hormone replacement therapy because your body got confused at 17 or 18 years old and now you NEED exogeneous test -- that's not fun

focus on training, resting, and most importantly diet (and this goes for everyone i don't care how old you are) WITHOUT A GREAT DIET KISS ANY GAINS GOODBYE even if you get gains on cycle, they will disappear without a proper diet shortly thereafter

the problem is too many younger kids don't realize they aren't training quickly or think they are getting way more protein and cals than they actually are (it is really not that easy to take in 300-400 grams of protein day) and those that do reach it often do so because of shakes that are through their system before they can absorb most of it anyway -- stick to whole foods

please this comes up all the time and its really frustrating and worrisome that so many younger guys want to jump straight to gear, there will be PLENTY of time for cycles when you reach the appropriate age and have years of training and research behind you
very nice glen and oh so true. Man I would kill to have the T levels that I had when I was 17 or 18 and knowing what I know now, I could have a much better base on which to build on. Live and learn I guess. Of course I had some indirect help from my parents who wouldn't even let me touch creatine until I was out of high school and more or less rolled their eyes when I spent money on supplements. But it's changed now because I have my parents coming to me asking about what kind of protein to take, when to take it, what this supplement does, etc. Oh well, I know that I am very glad that I found this board before I even thought about PH/PS because I could've really screwed myself up royal.

BOVEY

Awards

glenihan

would you say that at 22 im too young to take m1t

i have done ph's in the past mag10 and fizogen HC and made good gains

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i would never tell anyone that 22 is too young to use aas/ph (especially since i'm 22 lol) .. is it better to wait .. yes, but of course it varies with each individual

anyway m1t is a very harsh steriod and there are much better options .. if i were you i'd spend the next 6 months doing a LOT of research on real AAS then do a real cycle (i.e. 12 weeks test e 500mgs/wk maybe jumpstarted with 5 weeks dbol 35mgs/ed)

BOVEY

Awards
i would never tell anyone that 22 is too young to use aas/ph (especially since i'm 22 lol) .. is it better to wait .. yes, but of course it varies with each individual

anyway m1t is a very harsh steriod and there are much better options .. if i were you i'd spend the next 6 months doing a LOT of research on real AAS then do a real cycle (i.e. 12 weeks test e 500mgs/wk maybe jumpstarted with 5 weeks dbol 35mgs/ed)
thing is i have everything setup for a 3 weeks on / 4 weeks off cycle of m1t

i was gonna do this, see how i get on and then think about moving on to the real deal???

youi09

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm sick of hearing this. "kids that are 17 and 18 asking questions about their proposed cycles don't realize that their natural test levels will never again be as high as they currently are ... " Why don't you site your sources or stop writing by the norms and daily info that is spread to thread internet to everyone. I agree with what you are saying but im sick of hearing. I bet you started early....and test that will never be as high again?? comeon...you don't know this for a fact and even though it may be true for a few singled out individuals its probably just as true for anyone over 25+.

you contradict yourself incredibly throughout your post, an example: "if you eat your face off at that age you will gain quickly trust me on this one" . if that works so damn well and so DAMN FAST, then why are you not doing it instead OF your hormones??!" AND WHO SAYS AT THE YOUNG AGE OF 22 you are at some elite age above anyone who is 21, get real buddy ur not a vet and not a 30+ year old man, your just as much of a kid and high test levels as a 19 18 or 20 year old person.

Phs and AAS help a teen no matter how high his test levels are so cut the crap and get real.

Sure its not a good choice to do hormones at an early age but cut the bullshit, im sick of this crap.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Both sides make good points on this one. There's nothing specifically magical about age 21. It is the 21+ age RANGE... and even then, there are plenty of stupid 21+ juicers. It would be more accurate (IMO) to say that PH/PS/JUICE shouldn't be used by anyone with less than ___ years of serious, consistent lifting / bodybuilding and a IQ of ____, and PCT that includes _____, ______, and _______.

Or maybe even more importantly, if you haven't managed to put on 40-50lbs of mass naturally, you probably aren't ready for PH/PS/Juice.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Phs and AAS help a teen no matter how high his test levels are so cut the crap and get real.

Sure its not a good choice to do hormones at an early age but cut the bullshit, im sick of this crap.

Then get lost.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
but there is something magical about the 25+ age group..on average we have stopped growing height wise and our bodily systems are not changing/growing

Status
Not open for further replies.