where do you hide your stuff

  1. where do you hide your stuff


    GF is always at my house and she does all my laundry and cleaning... Currently my stash is in the garage a place she will never spend any time. I live in Texas and in a few months it will be 100+ in the garage and I don’t want my stash getting that hot...

    So where do you hide yours?


  2. usually my lifting partner's ass .. no one ever looks there

    just kidding ... a good place honestly would probably be an empty jug of protein powder .. i doubt she'd ever open it up to go in there

  3. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    a good place honestly would probably be an empty jug of protein powder .. i doubt she'd ever open it up to go in there
    note to self: steal glen's protein jug.
    •   
       


  4. hahahaha .. hope you end up with the one i use to store all the wrappers, used alcohol swabs, and dirty syringes

  5. I emptied 360x200mg caps of 1,4 andro into a vitamin bottle, and 60x5mg M1T into a ZMA bottle. That way the lady will never even think to look there. I just better not get confused and start taking 15mg of M1T before bed every night


    I do agree this is a potential issue. It must be a lot harder hiding injectables and pins.

  6. i left a box of pins with my friend but i dont want to leave my injectables there

  7. I've been saving my protein jugs for a bit now.

  8. In my safe or in my bathroom drawer or on the counter. She knows about it and even helps with the hard to reach ass shots.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    note to self: steal glen's protein jug.
    Pick on the guy when he's in the middle of his precontest diet...nice.

  10. THANK YOU UHCOUGAR! .. now there's a good guy .. you get one item out of my protein jug .. and the good one .. not the one with the used syringes lol

  11. This thread made me laugh. There are so many inuendo's and "open shots" that I think I am just going to make sure I keep my mouth shut! Beelze, what are you running the 100 M in these days??? Right now it would be the worst chase scene ever. My strength is pretty low right now, I would sell body parts for carbs. Seriously.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    THANK YOU UHCOUGAR! .. now there's a good guy .. you get one item out of my protein jug .. and the good one .. not the one with the used syringes lol
    Gotta help a brotha out .

  13. Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    This thread made me laugh. There are so many inuendo's and "open shots" that I think I am just going to make sure I keep my mouth shut! Beelze, what are you running the 100 M in these days??? Right now it would be the worst chase scene ever. My strength is pretty low right now, I would sell body parts for carbs. Seriously.
    run???? 100m????? those two aren't in my vocabulary.

    ****, when i was 280lbs, i could barely walk that far without heaving.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thegameoflife
    i left a box of pins with my friend but i dont want to leave my injectables there
    Good to have another Austinite here, Why don't you just fess up?


  15. In a 20 dollar metal lock box I bought at walmart. Keeps the goods out of site and out of reach.

  16. Sittin' ontop of my beer fridge in my bedroom, next to the .40 H&K and hermaphrodite porn..

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Good to have another Austinite here, Why don't you just fess up?


    shhhht, it would be over so fast

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    hermaphrodite porn..
    is that the same magazine that you ordered those black leather pants and pink shirt from?

    yeah, i remember those pics.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    is that the same magazine that you ordered those black leather pants and pink shirt from?

    yeah, i remember those pics.
    rofl.....those leather pants he defended, yes, yes....

  20. You remember the pics in hopes you'll find a pair in your size..

    I ordered my hermaphrodite porn, buying clothes mail-order is kinda weird...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 03:46 PM
  2. where do you keep your gear?
    By hethcliff in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-29-2005, 07:32 AM
  3. where do you get your oil?
    By slava in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-01-2005, 09:06 PM
  4. Where do you get your egg whites?
    By Rock Lee in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-13-2004, 02:30 AM
  5. Where do you get your maltodextrin?
    By Rock Lee in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2004, 07:22 PM
Log in
Log in