Trenavar dosing?

JS424

Awards
In my current stack I'm running trenavar at 40mg ed. It's my first ph cycle so I didn't want to exceed recommended dosing and I'm not going to during this cycle because idk how my body reacts to the compound yet.

But reading on this forum people are saying they run it between 90 and 120mg each day. Is this a crazy dose? Or is it just after running each cycle you up the dose a little for the next cycle?

Does anyone know at which dose trenavar shuts down natural test? I'm sure it's suppressive at even 40 but I don't feel it's shut down.

Thanks all

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In my current stack I'm running trenavar at 40mg ed. It's my first ph cycle so I didn't want to exceed recommended dosing and I'm not going to during this cycle because idk how my body reacts to the compound yet.

But reading on this forum people are saying they run it between 90 and 120mg each day. Is this a crazy dose? Or is it just after running each cycle you up the dose a little for the next cycle?

Does anyone know at which dose trenavar shuts down natural test? I'm sure it's suppressive at even 40 but I don't feel it's shut down.

Thanks all
All steroids and ph products will shut down your natural production...90 and 120 aren't crazy dosage, but you really shouldn't be running trenavar as a first cycle. It's like using a bazooka to kill an ant.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Follow your current plan. At the end of your cycle make an assessment and adjust as needed next cycle. This isn't a sprint, it's a marathon.

JS424

Awards
Follow your current plan. At the end of your cycle make an assessment and adjust as needed next cycle. This isn't a sprint, it's a marathon.
Yeah I'm not going to change it at this point. It just really shocked me people are taking 3X recommended dosage. Maybe that's why there is so much talk about sides with tren. At 40 mg ed I thankfully haven't had the harsh sides people speak of. But I doubt I'm getting anywhere near their results.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I'm not going to change it at this point. It just really shocked me people are taking 3X recommended dosage. Maybe that's why there is so much talk about sides with tren. At 40 mg ed I thankfully haven't had the harsh sides people speak of. But I doubt I'm getting anywhere near their results.
If you aren't getting the results, why are you bothering with it?. You are afraid to go higher because of side effects. I suggested to you in a different thread how you should have dropped the trenavar and just used the 1 Andro with the Dermacrine. Or maybe that wasn't you. I'm not sure at this point.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
If you aren't getting the results, why are you bothering with it?. You are afraid to go higher because of side effects. I suggested to you in a different thread how you should have dropped the trenavar and just used the 1 Andro with the Dermacrine. Or maybe that wasn't you. I'm not sure at this point.
Epistane or triumphalis with dermacrine wouldve been simple and effective imo

JS424

Awards
I'm getting pretty decent results I think. I started at 195 and am at 203.

you've been tough on all my posts. I'm not sure why exactly. But this is my first cycle and I'm just seeing how things go. Relax. I didn't know what to expect with trenavar so I didn't want to exceed the recommended dose. I'm taking it slow and hopefully smart.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards

you've been tough on all my posts. I'm not sure why exactly. But this is my first cycle and I'm just seeing how things go. Relax. I didn't know what to expect with trenavar so I didn't want to exceed the recommended dose. I'm taking it slow and hopefully smart.
Trenavar doesn't make a good compound for a first cycle, das the point

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Well the thing is you asked in another thread about stacking 1 Andro and Trenavar. I suggested to drop the Trenavar and just use the 1 Andro and dermacrine. I have just been trying to help you maybe avoid some unwanted side effects and take advantage of some of my knowledge that I've learned over the years. You obviously didn't listen to my suggestion and then I see a thread called "Trenavar dosing" by you. So you could see how that could be a bit frustrating to me.

JS424

Awards
Well the thing is you asked in another thread about stacking 1 Andro and Trenavar. I suggested to drop the Trenavar and just use the 1 Andro and dermacrine. I have just been trying to help you maybe avoid some unwanted side effects and take advantage of some of my knowledge that I've learned over the years. You obviously didn't listen to my suggestion and then I see a thread called "Trenavar dosing" by you. So you could see how that could be a bit frustrating to me.
Well you have to understand when I'm already a couple weeks in to the cycle it didn't make sense to me to just stop mid way thru the bottle. On top of that I was not experiencing any sides.

And the more I read on this forum I see that people do not follow dosing recommendations at all and it made me curious as to whether or not it was safe and whether or not recommended dose was even very effective.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well you have to understand when I'm already a couple weeks in to the cycle it didn't make sense to me to just stop mid way thru the bottle. On top of that I was not experiencing any sides.

And the more I read on this forum I see that people do not follow dosing recommendations at all and it made me curious as to whether or not it was safe and whether or not recommended dose was even very effective.
Well a lot people are dumb asses and think more of everything is better. As far as being a couple weeks into your cycle I don't remember reading that before. Also you should have asked before you started, instead of already a couple weeks into your cycle. Sure you aren't experiencing any sides, that's great. Just next time I'd ask these questions pre-cycle, not mid-cycle.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
trenavar was not as good at converting as hoped. most people started at recommended dose and increased until a good dose was discovered. I can attest to this at the time it was brought to market. we all found 90-120 is a good dose.

also - careful with the use of Shut-down vs suppressed. All exogenous hormones will suppress your HPTA function to some degree. Some more than others and some faster some slower.

JS424

Awards
Has anyone experienced hair loss with trenavar ? I know that's a side of trenbolone.