another superdrol thread

  1. Banned
    slicknick88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    0%

    another superdrol thread


    ok i am sixteen years old, to you guys that might seem too young, however i am going to take superdrol. however, i am going to take it in small doses, and make sure to do the right 4 week cycle and PCT. if anyone has any advice or can help me out please do. im planning on taking horny goat weed, nolvadex, and tribulus or something for my PCT. any suggestions. and don't tell me im too young to take PH's im gonna be 17 soon, and i was talking to someone i know who took them when he was 17, actually he took superdrol, and he said it is fine. please give any help you can.

  2. New Member
    pumpga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    130
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    68.36%

    Thumbs down


    stupid stupid stupid.
  3. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    99.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Well.. you are not going to be posting about it on here..
    AND BEFORE YOU really really **** up your body, you might want to do some damn research.. Just because some 17 year old said he was fine, you are going to go off and do.. why don't you just jump off the roof for an followup.. I did it when I was 16 and I am fine..
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Beowulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,430
    Rep Power
    2153
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    64.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    Well.. you are not going to be posting about it on here..
    AND BEFORE YOU really really **** up your body, you might want to do some damn research.. Just because some 17 year old said he was fine, you are going to go off and do.. why don't you just jump off the roof for an followup.. I did it when I was 16 and I am fine..
    Matt, I suggest you include some smilies so he picks up the sarcasm
  5. Have you seen my stapler???
    ChemicalD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    196
    Rep Power
    218
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    61.92%

    Be a man and WORK FOR IT!

    Are you afraid you cannot acheive with a little blood and sweat?

    Face your weakness, be a man, and wait.

    This will be a mistake that could permanently damage your development.

    While your friends are banging chicks in college, you'll be staring at the wet noodle that COULD'VE been your manhood.

    Instead of reading up on SD, re-read these responses.
  6. New Member
    SpecialK117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    192
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    25.36%

    Your own natural test levels are at their peak right now. If you follow a consistent lifting routine and good diet, you should have no problem putting on mass.
  7. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    99.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    who said I was being sarcastic this time
  8. Registered User
    Beowulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,430
    Rep Power
    2153
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    64.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    who said I was being sarcastic this time
    Years of moderating have finally gotten to you. It brings a tear to my eye. See what you've done SlickNick. You've made a good man willfully disseminate dangerous advice.

    This thing keeps coming in handy. Bow to the rescue> Check it out Nick:
    I’ve got to get this off my chest
  9. Senior Member
    UHCougar05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    740
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    45.27%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by slicknick88
    ok i am sixteen years old, to you guys that might seem too young, however i am going to take superdrol. however, i am going to take it in small doses, and make sure to do the right 4 week cycle and PCT. if anyone has any advice or can help me out please do. im planning on taking horny goat weed, nolvadex, and tribulus or something for my PCT. any suggestions. and don't tell me im too young to take PH's im gonna be 17 soon, and i was talking to someone i know who took them when he was 17, actually he took superdrol, and he said it is fine. please give any help you can.
    whadda maroon.... :
  10. Registered User
    milwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,460
    Rep Power
    1407
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    45.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by slicknick88
    ok i am sixteen years old, to you guys that might seem too young, however i am going to take superdrol. however, i am going to take it in small doses, and make sure to do the right 4 week cycle and PCT. if anyone has any advice or can help me out please do. im planning on taking horny goat weed, nolvadex, and tribulus or something for my PCT. any suggestions. and don't tell me im too young to take PH's im gonna be 17 soon, and i was talking to someone i know who took them when he was 17, actually he took superdrol, and he said it is fine. please give any help you can.
    " ok i am sixteen years old..."

    One of you mods forgot to check his ID on the way in the door...
  11. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9664
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    88.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'm surprised this isn't locked.

    Glad I could get in Matt.
  12. Banned
    daburr123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    80%

    Alright, I'm slicknicks lifting partner. Do you all really not think that, after tampering the doses and taking all the proper precautions, superdrol can't be made safe for a 16-17 y/o?

    How about this: We drop the dose down to 10mg a day and take the cycle for only, lets say, 2 weeks. During the cycle we take milk thistle, saw palmetto, pro liver, taurine etc. PCT we take nolvadex/6OXO, tribulus, and horny goat weed. All while drinking a ****load of water. Aren't the reports that the side effects are almost insignificant after all this?

    Superdrol supposedly shows less side effects than M1T, could it really be this bad after proper precautions?

    Again, please don't lock this thread. Its two people trying to learn, and locking the thread will only hurt us.
  13. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    99.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    daburr.. it can't be made safe for a 16 year old, you dumbass.. it is AAS.. and you are stupid if you were trying to get him to do it.. I should ban you right now.... HE IS 16 YEARS OLD.. Yes I am being a loud mouth right now but sorry this just flies in the face of everything that we have tried to do here...
    And it is not the moderation that is getting to me.. it is the number of recent stupid people that have invaded our board... bow hit the nail on the head the other night and I am now going off... sorry but ****.. 16 years old is NO where near old enough..

    I didn't lock if for the exact reason of letting the rest of everyone see this and comment.. maybe that somewhere deep in the cranium there will be a glimmer of an idea that he should not be doing this..
  14. Banned
    daburr123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    80%

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    daburr.. it can't be made safe for a 16 year old, you dumbass.. it is AAS.. and you are stupid if you were trying to get him to do it.. I should ban you right now.... HE IS 16 YEARS OLD..
    Dont tell me I was pushing him to do this. I'm 16 too. We just don't wanna jump in and take the wrong supplement. Chill out.
  15. New Member
    jsutter55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    174
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    38.05%

    Wait a sec..


    Guys please....

    If you are REALLY trying to learn, then you've already heard all you need to know.

    It's just not safe and not smart for slicknick to do this right now. You're not going to learn on this board how to make these substances "safe" for 16yr olds because it just can't be done.

    If you truly want to help your lifting partner, help him understand WHY this is a bad idea.

    Cheers!

    Just saw that you're 16 as well. If what you say is true, then we're glad you came here to ask and get info so you could make the right decision.

    This is the WRONG supplement. Please do not take it!
  16. Banned
    daburr123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    80%

    Quick question, please don't flame....I just understood that Superdrol would be the safest at the moment to take. Could 1-AD be safer?

    We just see kids on our HS football team take M1T for 2 months and shoot up like a rocket. Our WR was barely hitting 210 before his cycle, and can put up 285 now. No joke. Seeing results like that, and what he says are little side effects, is awfully tempting.
  17. Registered User
    Beowulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,430
    Rep Power
    2153
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    64.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by daburr123
    Quick question, please don't flame....I just understood that Superdrol would be the safest at the moment to take. Could 1-AD be safer?

    We just see kids on our HS football team take M1T for 2 months and shoot up like a rocket. Our WR was barely hitting 210 before his cycle, and can put up 285 now. No joke. Seeing results like that, and what he says are little side effects, is awfully tempting.
    1AD is definitely not safer and M1T is much more dangerous. I hate to say it but maybe it is for the best that they banned everything.

    If you didn't before, read this:
    I’ve got to get this off my chest

    Think about the long-term. You have a lot of living to do beyond high school. You will grow naturally now, but if you use AAS you will decrease the chances of having a productive future (sexually, bbing, etc.). If you read around at bb.com you will find tons of threads of impotent teens who took 1AD or 1T. For some reason that effect seems worse with teens. Also, all the crazy psych **** tends to happen with teens as well. It probably has to do with the fact that your brain is still developing; you need to develop more psychologically and emotionally. I think that's why teens get so out of control with this ****. You will not find a single knowledgeable person tell you it is safe to take these drugs, but you'll find a ton of ****heads doing it. Don't be a ****head.
  18. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    99.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Dabur, Okay if you are 16 why did you lie and say you were 25 on the age..
    Second, I don't think I will be chillin out about this... it is not a supplement... it is gear and you don't read the rules of this forum.. this is not bb.com and I and the rest of the mod team are not going to sit back and let you post in places where you are not going to be.. my advice will be to get a new handle and don't post for a while... just read..
    AND NO I-AD is not any safer.. it is all not something you need to be doing right now.. he didn't see any outer side effects but did he happen to go to the doctor and tell him what was going on so they could do a full blood work up on him? I bet not.. I have friends that did gear in HS when we were in HS, now they are dealing with all the **** they didn't know they did to their bodies then..
    I am going to be banning you for two accounts..
    lying being the main one.. second for posting in a forum that has an age limit..
  19. New Member
    jsutter55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    174
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    38.05%

    No flaming...

    Your question is like asking which is better to get run over by: A car or a station wagon?

    Your friend's side effects may not show up for some time. He may feel like a million bucks now... but he may be doing damage to his system that can never be undone.

    To answer your question: No. 1-AD is no safer.

    This guy wanted to be bigger when he was 18, so he did a cycle:

    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attac...chmentid=196899

    This stuff is not to be toyed with.

    oops! saw you got banned.

    MatthewD is not to be toyed with either.
    Last edited by jsutter55; 04-25-2005 at 10:07 PM. Reason: was going to link to gyno thread
  20. Senior Member
    NPursuit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,782
    Rep Power
    1035
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    85.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Why is it, I always see teens posting in the PH and AAS section first, instead of the nutrition or training forum? Just enjoy your naturally high test levels now, and work the diet and training to the best of your ability.
  21. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    99.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Nah.. I would have given him a chance to right his wrong if he hadn't lied..
  22. New Member
    jsutter55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    174
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    38.05%

    Well..we can only hope he takes your advice to "just read".

    It's kinda scary when a kid starts a thread and says "I'm 16 and I'm GOING to take Superdrol!"

    Man... holy crap!
  23. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    99.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I know that was one of the things that set me off... cant' stand it when they do that... thank god my boy is only 7...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NOT ANOTHER TRIMAX THREAD!!!
    By MaynardMeek in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2005, 11:41 AM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-02-2005, 02:39 PM
  3. Another S1+ thread...
    By Ribosome in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-26-2005, 12:22 AM
  4. another Superdrol stacking thread... sorry.
    By fighteveryone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-22-2005, 09:56 PM
  5. Yet another MIT thread...
    By f1afreak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-19-2004, 10:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in