What to do? Crystals in T-Gel.

bt4ever

Banned
Awards
I have a 120ml bottle of T-Gel and I have 3 grams DHEA, 3 grams of 7oxo DHEA and 3 grams of 6oxo in it for a total of 9 grams of powder. Which one of these has crystalized and what can be done to correct it. I have put it in hot water 4 or 5 times with no change. It feels like I am rubbing sand paper on me. If I do a search of T-Gel it appears like you can add up to 12 grams of powder to it and I don't even have that much.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I have a 120ml bottle of T-Gel and I have 3 grams DHEA, 3 grams of 7oxo DHEA and 3 grams of 6oxo in it for a total of 9 grams of powder. Which one of these has crystalized and what can be done to correct it. I have put it in hot water 4 or 5 times with no change. It feels like I am rubbing sand paper on me. If I do a search of T-Gel it appears like you can add up to 12 grams of powder to it and I don't even have that much.
I believe its because 9 grams is too much for a 120 mL bottle. I think the max saturation limit is like 6 and maybe 7. It isn't dissolving in solution. It is probably the 6-oxo or at least thats what I noticed it was in mine when I tried adding too much powder with too little solution. Next time don't add so much.