Trenavar and IM tren

hide83

Awards
Who has taken both and how do they compare? If one doesn't have a lot of issues in Trenavar should they expect the same from IM tren? Just looking for experiences and opinions.

(I do know the IM tren would be much stronger)

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
It's quite evident that Tren Ace or Tren E is far superior than Trenavar... lol.

hide83

Awards
Duh- that's not what I'm asking. I'm asking if you were to compare them how would you do it. Like what dose would 120 mg of Trenavar be the equivalent to? 300mg of tren ace ew?

I'm asking because I had no real problems with Trenavar when I ran it and I'm trying to decide on a good dosage if I decide to run tren ace next cycle.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Who has taken both and how do they compare? If one doesn't have a lot of issues in Trenavar should they expect the same from IM tren? Just looking for experiences and opinions.

(I do know the IM tren would be much stronger)
they're night and day. IM is way stronger in effects (duh), but also sides and everything else. I consider them hardly even comparable until the trenavar dose is so high its basically black liver.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've ran both. Trenavar at 120mg Ed ( 840mg per week)
I'd say probably is close to 150mg tren ace each week.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might be an enigma. Trenavar gave me sides almost unbearable. Tren Ace was much more tolerable even above 500mg/week.

Perhaps I was just better prepared with Caber tabs, and dialed in the right dose of Test and Mast with it. But after the initial 2 weeks I had almost zero sides from Ace, only gains.

Trenavar gains were just meh combined with Epistane. No Test, no base, only cycle support and Inhibit P. But insomnia, BP, and sweats were bad whole time.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I might be an enigma. Trenavar gave me sides almost unbearable. Tren Ace was much more tolerable even above 500mg/week.

Perhaps I was just better prepared with Caber tabs, and dialed in the right dose of Test and Mast with it. But after the initial 2 weeks I had almost zero sides from Ace, only gains.

Trenavar gains were just meh combined with Epistane. No Test, no base, only cycle support and Inhibit P. But insomnia, BP, and sweats were bad whole time.
I ran both with zero supports. Ran tren ace with test, trenadione with test an without test.

No sides from trenadione. But also was nothing compared to 300/week tren ace

hide83

Awards
Thanks guys- these are the experiences I was looking for

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forgot to add, tren ace wasn't nice to my nipple* (only one) libido though was rocking. Couldn't get off enough

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Forgot to add, tren ace wasn't nice to my nipple* (only one) libido though was rocking. Couldn't get off enough
Ha that's funny because I was the opposite, week 4+ libidos was ranked on ace (but raging on trenavar) and performance was spotty at best and rarely got off (had to fake it quite a few times).

Ace was also my hardest pct... Lethargy and libido were just awful.