Help with cycle, please.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
I've been out of the supplement world for a few years, ever since the products available were more hype than substance.The landscape has changed and I'm interested in running a cycle but am confused as far as the new compounds. I've been reading as much as possible but opinions vary which makes it more confusing.
I was hoping for suggestions for a lean bulking cycle. I've done ph, ds and sarms but the newer ones intrigue me and I'd like to give them a run.
I'm 51 and in excellent health. I'm 5'10, 190, and walk around at 8-10% body fat year round. My diet and training are solid. I'm looking to add 5 pounds of keepable lean tissue over an 8 to 12 week span.
Any input would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
First off congrats on coming back home. I would recommend the LG Science Bulk Andro kit. New and improved delivery system and folks are seeing some pretty good gains thus far.
Is an additional PCT required for the LG kits? I was always curious about that

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
A little extra test boosting PCT wouldn't hurt. Something like Natadrol works well stacked with Form-XT
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1449847284.933481.jpg

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I've been out of the supplement world for a few years, ever since the products available were more hype than substance.The landscape has changed and I'm interested in running a cycle but am confused as far as the new compounds. I've been reading as much as possible but opinions vary which makes it more confusing.
I was hoping for suggestions for a lean bulking cycle. I've done ph, ds and sarms but the newer ones intrigue me and I'd like to give them a run.
I'm 51 and in excellent health. I'm 5'10, 190, and walk around at 8-10% body fat year round. My diet and training are solid. I'm looking to add 5 pounds of keepable lean tissue over an 8 to 12 week span.
Any input would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
With the great natural products out on the market right now that is achievable without having to utilize a hormonal product. I would run some laxogenin such as Most Wanted from Iron Forged Nutrition or Dermastrength from Olympus Labs, Pes Anabeta, PA and X-Gels and i bet you would be suprised on the results you would obtain. But if your dead set on a cycle ostarine would deliver for what your looking to accomplish.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup! PCT is recommended for all legit hormonal compounds

First off congrats on coming back home. I would recommend the LG Science Bulk Andro kit. New and improved delivery system and folks are seeing some pretty good gains thus far.
View attachment 127462

Here are a few logs going right now.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275100

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275361

the new LG products are all amazing with the delivery system!

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
With the great natural products out on the market right now that is achievable without having to utilize a hormonal product. I would run some laxogenin such as Most Wanted from Iron Forged Nutrition or Dermastrength from Olympus Labs, Pes Anabeta, PA and X-Gels and i bet you would be suprised on the results you would obtain. But if your dead set on a cycle ostarine would deliver for what your looking to accomplish.
Yes, Most Wanted and Dermastrength are 2 I liked. Have used PA and X-Gels but didn't get much with them.

Thank you, though

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 127462

Thank you. I'll look into it. Sad truth is, LG is one of the companies I swore off because of unsatisfactory results from previous experience with their products.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. I'll look into it. Sad truth is, LG is one of the companies I swore off because of unsatisfactory results from previous experience with their products.
I completely understand where you're coming from.

LG was awesome back in the day, and then quality suffered big time.

Since then however, LG was purchased by HiTech, and has gotten a complete revamping of the line. New patented compound, patented delivery systems, and more. While the name is the same as before, the products are anything but!

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Huh. Okay. Thank you.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Admin please move to anabolics..

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 127462

Ok, my curiosity is piqued. I am thinking of buying but do I need on cycle support? I'm thinking it would be a good idea based on the logs I glanced at.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Anything hormonal should follow up with a serm pct.....otc isn't worth the risk

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
And op, some companies still make dymethazine, methyldiazirinol and methylstenbolone if you want strong chit. Methyldiazirinol would be my recommendation to get you back in the game and meet your expectations

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And op, some companies still make dymethazine, methyldiazirinol and methylstenbolone if you want strong chit. Methyldiazirinol would be my recommendation to get you back in the game and meet your expectations
I'd have to agree, half the money and twice the results.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Dang! I like the way that looks but, as you said, it's hard to find. I found a questionable looking supplier on Amazon. If you can, could you PM a site that still sells it?

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, everyone.