Lgd and mk677

bdenny

Awards
I just started a cycle of lgd and mk677, 5mg and 10mg per day respectively. I'm 6'2, 209, 11% bf, started at 205, almost a week in. I have clomid and nolva for pct and for ai just in case. I also plan to run the mk for 3 months straight, lgd is an 8 week cycle. Is a 4 week pct sufficient using just one of the above or both? Also, time on plus pct equals time off, does that mean I should wait 12 weeks before starting something like anabeta + ara?

max d

Awards
  • Established
You can run ARA and anabeta in your PCT without a problem since they are non-hormonal. I ran ostarine or mk677 ( I ordered ostarine but what I took acted like mk... done ordering crap from research companies) for 8 weeks and only did a 4 week pct with an AI and DAA. I used nolva too but was probably overkill. Didn't do bloods but everything was functioning fine after a couple weeks.

I haven't taken LGD so my experience is a grain a salt as to the adequacy of your PCT but you are good to go with taking anabeta and ARA!

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP pick one of the SERMs you mentioned and run for 4-weeks as PCT in respective dosing manner; one is more than enough, add in a OTC pct if you wish, Super PCT by OL is a good choice. You can absolutely run ARA and anabeta in PCT and beyond until your next cycle, although i believe it is recommended not run ABE longer then 8 weeks. Regardless your pct is fine.

bdenny

Awards
Update, day 12, weighed in at 213.4, up 8.4 lbs from day 1.
Still at 5 mg Lgd & 10 mg Ghar1ne. I've been doing very high volume, 6 days per week, 1 body part per day.
I was doing 5 days with bi's and tri's together, however, I started to get elbow pain in both elbows, probably from the high volume, isolation exercises, so I split them up.