Add ons supplementation for anabolic cycles

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
So, I don't wanna keep on spamming different threads so I thought I'd make one.

Ok, so I'd like as many members to contribute the best supplements to add to cycle support for blood pressure, prostate, and cholesterol.

I know it might seem obvious but I've been searching a lot and haven't gotten complete answers and I feel as if the members here can all chime in on something I haven't heard of that can help . I know a few guys have already but I'd like to here all the input you guys have .

Coachtrot

Coachtrot

Awards
NOW has a Liver Detoxifier and Regenerator that has a good profile and it is cheap- 12.30 for a one month supply (Amazon). You will still need an AI, but liver care is important.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I always recommend picking up some tudca. or aegis liver protection by antaeus labs(tudca). Also you could throw in a natural anabolic supp if you wanted. Not support but its a good add on sup.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hawthorne berry. The best 5$ a month that you could add to your cycle imo.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Hawthorne berry. The best 5$ a month that you could add to your cycle imo.
You gave me this advice, and it worked! BP is a little high now so hopefully HB kicks in !

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You gave me this advice, and it worked! BP is a little high now so hopefully HB kicks in !
Just remember to always preload for 2 weeks, hawthorne berry can actually raise bp for the first week or two of use.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
yates84 Looking right now at Hawthorn. Any opinion on Now vs Nature's Way? Similar price/mg.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84 Looking right now at Hawthorn. Any opinion on Now vs Nature's Way? Similar price/mg.
Both are good brands, I would go with the better deal. I've used both and they are both gtg.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
AI Sports Life Support 2.0 is solid. Wish they took out the milk thistle and loaded it with more other stuff but then too much of anything is bad it self lol

I just take 2 caps off cycle as well.

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
I personally prefer Antaeus aegis liver shield and anabolic innovations cycle support. Antaeus is two caps twice a day and the cycle support is two scoops a day both evenly spaced apart.

I have recently purchased armicare pro which I am excited to give a go.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Lgi Damage Control is what I plan on running next cycle, best ingredients and dosage for the price you pay imo.

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
I'm a huge advocate of high quality fish oil (6-8 grams per day) and no-flush niacin (1,500mg per day). I get my bloodwork done regularly and ever since I introduced these two supplements my bad cholesterol has gone down drastically.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
+1 for TUDCA, Hawthorne Berry, and fish oil. Good joint support is also a must for me as an addition to my cycles.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
+1 for TUDCA, Hawthorne Berry, and fish oil. Good joint support is also a must for me as an addition to my cycles.
Fish oil worked better than glucosamine and bromelain for me somehow haha

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
Fish oils are a staple. I highly recommend the same. They are so beneficial.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
So, I don't wanna keep on spamming different threads so I thought I'd make one.

Ok, so I'd like as many members to contribute the best supplements to add to cycle support for blood pressure, prostate, and cholesterol.

I know it might seem obvious but I've been searching a lot and haven't gotten complete answers and I feel as if the members here can all chime in on something I haven't heard of that can help . I know a few guys have already but I'd like to here all the input you guys have .
I always recommend picking up some tudca. or aegis liver protection by antaeus labs(tudca). Also you could throw in a natural anabolic supp if you wanted. Not support but its a good add on sup.
I personally prefer Antaeus aegis liver shield and anabolic innovations cycle support. Antaeus is two caps twice a day and the cycle support is two scoops a day both evenly spaced apart.
Thanks for the mentions of Aegis, our TUDCA-based liver support. We also sell Talos, an advanced cycle support product for cardiovascular/general health, and Achilles for joint support.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Thanks for all the replies thus far guys!

jsav906

jsav906

Awards
fish oil should be a staple year round not just on cycle