11-oxoderm

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
This stuff is dosed at 450mg per mL
60mL a bottle
I thought the average dose of 11oxo was like 300-500mg a day, this is telling you to apply twice a day. I also find it hard to believe they can squeeze 450mg into a single mL

What's everybody's thoughts on this?

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
That seems a bit sketcy to me..You would end up taking 900 a day.. At must admit i dont think there is that much in every dose..

11-OXODERM by Platinum Nutraceuticals is known as adrenosterone, a prohormone produced in the adrenal glands which aids in fat loss and muscle grow. 11-OXODERM will provide benefits of increased fat loss and muscle hardening ran on its own in doses ranging from 300mg to 500 mg orally and 180 mg applied topically every day. Applying 1ML of 11-OXODERM is equivalent to taking 1200mg of 11-oxo orally!!

It's a legal prohormone designed to reduce cortisol and aid in muscle growth. Through it's enhanced transdermal delivery method users can expect to utilize a higher percentage of the active compound vs when taken orally. 1ML is Equivalent to taking over 1000mg orally, so it's effectiveness through the transdermal delivery method is highly sought after.

Supplement Facts:
60ML Per Container/ 1/2ML per application(4 pumps)

1ML – 450mg 4-androst-3,11,17-trione I cant quiet wrap my head around this??? If its the same product... They say its the same as 1200 mg a day :D?

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
So if I took 900mg a day it would mean over 2000mg oral oxo? Seems sketchy

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I tend not to trust sponsored logs, him and misfit both did logs and both were too enthusiastic about it which leads me to believe it's hyped

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
What's the consensus on PCT for this compound?

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I believe if dosed high enough, it needs a proper pct protocol

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought me 3 bottles of lgi 11 x, can't wait to get shredded.
and yes it seems sketchy and they did sound way too excited in these logs.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
For shipping and everything? Damn, can you pm me the store?

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So a properly dosed product means it's sketchy? Lol..interdasting

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
So a properly dosed product means it's sketchy? Lol..interdasting
Well when every other transdermal, in general, is dosed between 100-200mg per mL, it seems suspicious when a company claims 450mg per mL of active ingredients. It just doesn't seem possible to fit that much in