6 Bromo as an AI

cazten

Awards
Has anyone used 6 Bromo as an AI on cycle? Is there any research behind it? I've tried googling this a lot but I can't really find anything conclusive. In fact, I can't even find solid information on how to dose the stuff as an AI.

Basically looking to see if theres anything solid to compare its effectiveness with known items like Arimidex, Aromasin, Letro, Formestane.

Realistically, I can get any AI I need but I have an easy change to get 6Bromo and wanted to check its effectiveness.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Dunno anything about 6bromo...Aromasin is good though and it's a suicidal ai so chances of rebound are slim to none.

cazten

Awards
Aromasin is what I used in previous AAS cycles and I liked it. If I can't get a thumbs up on 6-bromo ill go back to that.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Aromasin is what I used in previous AAS cycles and I liked it. If I can't get a thumbs up on 6-bromo ill go back to that.
Ohhhh gotcha, hopefully some people with experience can chime in

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone used 6 Bromo as an AI on cycle? Is there any research behind it? I've tried googling this a lot but I can't really find anything conclusive. In fact, I can't even find solid information on how to dose the stuff as an AI.

Basically looking to see if theres anything solid to compare its effectiveness with known items like Arimidex, Aromasin, Letro, Formestane.

Realistically, I can get any AI I need but I have an easy change to get 6Bromo and wanted to check its effectiveness.

Personally I think 6bromo is one of the better AIs when on cycle...depending what your goals are.
Depending on dosage it doesn't crush estrogen, but will lower it.
Gives a slight test elevation.
Dr D and PA used to argue over its effectiveness on this forum...was quite entertaining back then.
I have used it at 50mg, and was good at that dosage

cazten

Awards
Personally I think 6bromo is one of the better AIs when on cycle...depending what your goals are.
Depending on dosage it doesn't crush estrogen, but will lower it.
Gives a slight test elevation.
Dr D and PA used to argue over its effectiveness on this forum...was quite entertaining back then.
I have used it at 50mg, and was good at that dosage

What cycles did you run it with? For AI benefits is that an average dose? I see stuff all over the map from 25-200mg lol...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also enjoy it at 50-75mg for estrogen control

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What cycles did you run it with? For AI benefits is that an average dose? I see stuff all over the map from 25-200mg lol...
50-75 on cycle, no need to go higher imo. Cant remember what I used it on, done a ton of cycles and been a while... probably P-plex, dbol (not both stacked lol)

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
I've read people saying it works and worked well for them. I think I did see a study or two on it but that was like 5 years ago.

cazten

Awards
I'll give it a whirl then, appreciate all the feedback!

Please continue to chime in if you have experience and dosage advice.