6-oxo/rebound-XT have rebound-effect on estrogen after you stop taking them?

strongurche

Awards
I remember reading a while back that aromatase inhibitors like 6-oxo could lead to upregulation of estrogen receptors to the point where the body will ultimately be more receptive/sensitive to estogen than it was before the the 6-oxo was taken? Could this be the case for Rebound-XT also? Any help appreciated.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im have nolvedex xt by gaspari nutrition. could this be included too?

and has anyone used nolvedex xt? gimme a review pls thanks

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Taper the dosage down towards the end of the cycle and it's less of a problem, if any.

strongurche

Awards
I understand the idea behind the tapering is to allow a smoother transition back to "normal" test, estrogen, and aromatase levels, whereas without the taper an estrogen spike could theoretically result before stabilization from aromatase's no longer being surpressed coupled with high levels of test (substrate).

However my concern is more about upregulation of estrogen receptors while on an aromatase inhibitor. Once aromatase is suppressed and estrogen levels fall, why should an increase in testosterone be the lone adapatation, why wouldn't estrogen receptors increase as well (likewise in an effort to restabilize estrogen)? In my mind, receptor upregulation (particularly in the tissies) seems like a more lasting effect which is why I am asking about it.

I also seem to recall in Patrick Arnold's study that estrogen levels while on 6-oxo actually rose from pre- 6-oxo levels...however I'm not sure if I'm remembering this correctly.

Any input at all appreciated.

givithell

Awards
sore nips after 6-oxo

I just finished my PCT with 6-oxo. I used 2 bottles after an eight week cycle of
1,4 andro-dione then on last 4 weeks did m1t/4ad and during week 7 threw in the last
of my 1-test trans. Results were very impressive, but at issue, after 4 weeks of 6 oxo-tapered
down to 1 pill a day , my nips became sore and now I have small bumbps under them.
I decided to buy some novadex xt and things seems to be getting better.

Why the bumps??? Is it an estorgen rebound? Never had that prob before.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I just finished my PCT with 6-oxo. I used 2 bottles after an eight week cycle of
1,4 andro-dione then on last 4 weeks did m1t/4ad and during week 7 threw in the last
of my 1-test trans. Results were very impressive, but at issue, after 4 weeks of 6 oxo-tapered
down to 1 pill a day , my nips became sore and now I have small bumbps under them.
I decided to buy some novadex xt and things seems to be getting better.

Why the bumps??? Is it an estorgen rebound? Never had that prob before.
That's likely due to the fact that you used some serious compounds but only used 6-oxo for PCT. Nolva is recommended for gyno because it's the best for that specific purpose. For a cycle that long HCG might have been a good idea too. The M1T almost certainly shut down what little natural test production you may have had going at that point in the cycle.

I'd recommend getting some tamoxifen to research with.