Ostashred

Adderhold

Awards
Could I use just Ostashred as a stand alone supplement? It says it is great to be used during PCT so I am thinking it does not suppress natural testosterone production all that much if at all. I do not know too much about SARMs.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes osta does suppress you and you will need a serm. Some use a very low dose in pct while a large majority do not. Sounds like you need to do a little more research. What are your stats at the moment? Ostashred is a great product but we just need to make sure you're ready :)

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Osta is something that most people cycle followed with serm pct.

No, you can't use as a standalone supplement, but you can take osta shred as a standalone cycle followed by serm pct unless your on TRT.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Ostarine will shut you down like everyone else said..With that being said, skip that garbage and run some epistane or something similar

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ostarine will shut you down like everyone else said..With that being said, skip that garbage and run some epistane or something similar
And you call it garbage why?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do alittle research on osta but you will need to run a proper pct. I would say it's a good supp to use if you haven't used ph's before.

Theloserslose

Awards
Epistane is discontinued. As for Osta it does require a PCT, Nolva 20/20/20/20, but I'd only do so if you feel shut down. Personally I just stopped talking it cause I wasn't seeing results, didn't do PCT, and nothing bad happened, no gyno, depression, other shutdown .

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Epistane is discontinued. As for Osta it does require a PCT, Nolva 20/20/20/20, but I'd only do so if you feel shut down. Personally I just stopped talking it cause I wasn't seeing results, didn't do PCT, and nothing bad happened, no gyno, depression, other shutdown .
20/20/10/10* and epistane is still legal in the uk, das a hint for ya

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You can't just go off how you feel. Always do a proper PCT.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Waste of money in my opinion. You spend all that money to cycle it and set up proper pct, support, etc and gain a couple pounds
Here is the most recent unsponsored log currently running on am. Sure looks like more than a couple of lbs (that is 8.4 lbs in 17 days) along with a large majority of other Osta logs floating around on this site and others. It isn't as powerful as some prohormones but a couple of lb gains is an understatement. If you only gain a couple of lbs it's probably due to a lack of proper diet and training.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275205

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1449342594.791934.jpg

Cf19

Awards
I call bull**** osta dose not shut you down. I have used osta pure by black stone labs ostashread by epg and never lost 1 single pound of gains.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I call bull**** osta dose not shut you down. I have used osta pure by black stone labs ostashread by epg and never lost 1 single pound of gains.
Alright tell that to all the research done and people's experience *with blood work to show* that say otherwise. Lol

Cf19

Awards
I don't give a ****. I am speaking from my personal experience and people I know in the supplement industrys experience with ostashread. Now if we are talking liquid Mk-2866 it would be a whole different ball game the purity is to a whole different standard.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Do you have bloodwork to prove you didn't get shut down? If not, nothing you're saying is credible and no one should believe it.

Cf19

Awards
You are a joke don't take what I have to say as credible I don't care I really don't. bodybuilding is truly on a person to person bases genetically and all. What effects me won't effect the next guy or the next or the next so on and so forth. All I am saying is that's my personal experience and I've done blood work but not for things as low on the food chane as ostashread.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
So the study showing Osta shut down natural test production @ 3mg isn't credible? Just because you don't "feel" shutdown doesn't mean you aren't. Show me your bloods to prove it.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You are a joke don't take what I have to say as credible I don't care I really don't. bodybuilding is truly on a person to person bases genetically and all. What effects me won't effect the next guy or the next or the next so on and so forth. All I am saying is that's my personal experience and I've done blood work but not for things as low on the food chane as ostashread.
Think of me as a joke all you want buddy, no one's going to take you seriously if you come in here calling ostarine bullshiit and you don't give a fcuk what anyone else says, especially if you don't have any proof backing up what you're saying.
You can't just go off of feeling to determine if you're shut down or not. I guarantee you experienced shutdown and you had no idea.

Cf19

Awards
That's fine man I really don't even care anymore. I was speaking from personal use I judge shutdown by lethargy,loss of libido. Loss of muscle mass. So mabey it cause shut down idk all I know is I lost no muscle mass libido and I was not lethargic.

Mister_T_

Awards
So.....just for the sake of argument on this particular supplement.

I did a lot or reading and digging into sarms for a few months before I decided to run OL UK's Mass GH stack.

I weighed in at 178 and 15-16% first week, by week 5 I was 187 empty and no extra fat gain. My strength didn't really change much like it would if I were running DMZ but the results were very noticeable on the scale and visually with my physique. I bridged into the endurashred stack(ostarine and cardarine). Unfortunately my body did not react the way I expected after reading up on these compounds. I felt pretty weak and unmotivated most of the time, however, I managed to eat well enough to keep my weight on. I have been running Sup3r PCT for 5 days now and I can already feel my body coming up off the suppression. a little flare up of some gyno in my right nip has made itself known within the last 2 weeks so it is obvious that this was caused from the Ostarine.

currently weighing 191 after 13 weeks
Goal 185 lbs 12% BF

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
No SERM?

Mister_T_

Awards
prob should have I know.... just super pct.

Even if I order some nolva today, it will get here too late to be worth taking. I honestly thought I would be okay without a serm but since the little nip flare up I wish I had placed an order months back

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I would definitely make it a habit to use a SERM in every PCT and to have it before you start your cycle. Same with all your other support Supps and PCT supps

Adderhold

Awards
I realize that I screwed this post up pretty bad. I did not mean running ostashred without a PCT and/or SERM. I understand how Ostashred works. Really my question needs to be, Would I need a SERM and a PCT or just one of the two? I just plan on running one bottle of Ostashred, and then the PCT and/or SERM.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Well you need a SERM for PCT.

Adderhold

Awards
Okay that is what I was wondering because I didn't know whether I should use Rebirth by Black Lion Research( SERM) or Post cycle 3x.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You need a legit SERM, Rebirth is not a sufficient replacement for a SERM. You could use Rebirth alongside a SERM if you wanted.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
That's fine man I really don't even care anymore. I was speaking from personal use I judge shutdown by lethargy,loss of libido. Loss of muscle mass. So mabey it cause shut down idk all I know is I lost no muscle mass libido and I was not lethargic.
stfu and gtfo

If you judge shutdown solely by subjective phenomena you are a fool. As for muscle loss as a sign of shutdown, you really have no idea what you are talking about.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Anabolics 1
Supplements 13
Cycle Logs 57
Weight Loss 15
Anabolics 4