First PH cycle help please

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Decided to pick 4 weeks of AMS 4-AD tabs 20mg each for 40mg a day but want another to stack. I've seen androvar and was thinking 600mg ED for 4 weeks. I prefer non meythl just to get a cycle under my belt first but if I must I would do a mild meythl. Any advice guys and gals? What to stack with my bottle of 4AD. Bulking at the moment and need a little push.

Current of what I have and know:

AMS 4AD 40mg ED for 4 weeks

-missing PH-

Cycle support

Nolva 40/40/20/20 or 20/20/20/20

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You'll want to run the cycle longer. Usually DHEAs take some time to truly kick in. 6 - 8 minimum. I really like Androvar. I've run several cycles of it. Not great for size alone, but great for strength, libido, and lethargy. Stacks well with 4. And the Nolva at 20/20/10/10 is fine.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
You'll want to run the cycle longer. Usually DHEAs take some time to truly kick in. 6 - 8 minimum. I really like Androvar. I've run several cycles of it. Not great for size alone, but great for strength, libido, and lethargy. Stacks well with 4. And the Nolva at 20/20/10/10 is fine.
Thanks for the reply! So if I buy another bottle of 4AD and stack with Androvar how does this sound?

AMS 4AD 40mg ED for 8 weeks with 600mg of androvar for 4 weeks or should I pro long the bottle of androvar and drop the dosage?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Androvar for the 8 weeks as well. 300 mgs. Is a good dose of epiandro.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Androvar for the 8 weeks as well. 300 mgs. Is a good dose of epiandro.
Awesome! So final verdict!

AMS 40mg ED with 300mg WD for 8 weeks!

Also one more question my man, why do I always see posts of 4AD being like dosed at 300mg and possibly more. I can't wrap my head around it because mine is 20mg a tab. Sounds insane trying to eat that many pills to get 300+ lmao

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure exactly what's in the 4ad ph you're gonna take but 40mg is going to do nothing if it's just 4ad caps. If you're already taking androvar then look at andro the giant or super Mandro. Andro the giant is 4ad dosed at 300mg/day/30days. Mandro is 1-andro which is great for size and for a first timer and is dosed the same as giant.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I'm not sure exactly what's in the 4ad ph you're gonna take but 40mg is going to do nothing if it's just 4ad caps. If you're already taking androvar then look at andro the giant or super Mandro. Andro the giant is 4ad dosed at 300mg/day/30days. Mandro is 1-andro which is great for size and for a first timer and is dosed the same as giant.
Supposedly after the ban AMS came out with a higher bio absorption with their tabs. They absorb under your tongue. I decided to do hdrol just cause it's cheaper and everyone said its a better starter. So I was tho thinking of the 4AD to start it at around week 2 or 3 of my hdrol cycle (6 weeks) just to throw in there!