11-kt Question

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I've been running 900mg./day of transdermal 11-oxo. So far the results have been excellent for me. I've now located an overseas source for 11-kt spray. My question is, what's an effective dose for 11-kt, as opposed to 11-oxo? I've been using it to cut body fat and add some lean mass.

Thanks,

Crowbar

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
how suppressive would you say 11-oxo is? and what brand is the 11-oxo youre using at the moment

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
how suppressive would you say 11-oxo is? and what brand is the 11-oxo youre using at the moment
I'm using Platinum Nutraceuticals 11-oxoderm. I have to say, even though this is my first time with 11-oxo, from everything I know about it this is legit. However, there is a catch: the first bottle I ran I used a syringe to measure out the dose--I hate the pumps--and it was only 40 ml. , not the 60 ml. as advertised. Very disappointed about that, but perhaps it was a one off, we'll see when I start the second bottle.

Having said that, this product works incredibly well for me! Honestly, I was shocked, and at 54 y.o. and over 30 years at this, that's saying something. Now I'm not saying this is comparable to a Tren/Test stack or anything crazy like that, but I saw in 3 weeks real, visually apparent, fat loss, especially in my problem areas--the stomach, and especially, the chest.

I was also blow away by how well at high doses it works as an anabolic. Again, visually apparent increase in muscle especially in my chest, upper back, and delts. Part of what makes it so nice, in my opinion, is the lack of negative side effects.

As far as how suppressive, it's interesting how this worked out. I got the first bottle thinking that at 2ml./day it would last 30 days. However, as I said that bottle only contained 40ml. So, I ran out before the second bottle got here--still hasn't--as I didn't account for the shortage and the holidays. So, after 900mg./day for 3 weeks, I'm temporarily off. I have to say, I feel fine!

By the way, even at 40ml. a bottle, if it is 450mg./ml.it's still a good deal from what I've been able they source. Patrick Arnold estimated that transdermal 11-kt was maybe 3x more potent than ORAL 11-oxo. So, 11-kt would be even less than 3x as potent as transdermal 11-oxo. If this is anywhere near correct, then the overseas source I have for the 11-kt spray doesn't make economical sense--even at only 40ml./bottle of the 11-oxoderm.

Hope that long ramble helped in some way.

Crowbar

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
So can you get this stuff in the US?
The 11-oxo yes, the 11-kt no. However, Platinum is the ONLY source I know of for 11-oxo in the States--especially transdermal-- unless you're talking about old stock of CEL's 11-Sterone I think it was called (which you can still find, but, again, doesn't make economic sense).

Crowbar

alts

Awards
Brawn Nutrition have put out 11-andro which is the same stuff, adrenosterone.

Brawn 11-Andro (11-OXO/11-Sterone) 100mg x 90 caps

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established

wish they were available in the US. I like their Recompadren as well.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established

Yes, but transdermal will have much better absorption. What's the price on the caps? I'm doing 900 mg./day transdermal.