Best Non-DHT-derived base for osta?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That doesn't leave you with too many options, especially for a mild cycle of osta. 4 andro and trest are the only 2 I can think of.

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
That doesn't leave you with too many options, especially for a mild cycle of osta. 4 andro and trest are the only 2 I can think of.
right, i understand osta is mild, but it is suppressive and would like to keep my libido intact if possible. 1-andro caused my prostate to flare up hard towards the end of a 4 week cycle, worried that 4-andro might do the same. is that an unfounded worry?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
right, i understand osta is mild, but it is suppressive and would like to keep my libido intact if possible. 1-andro caused my prostate to flare up hard towards the end of a 4 week cycle, worried that 4-andro might do the same. is that an unfounded worry?
What kind of cycle support were you running?

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
What kind of cycle support were you running?
OL ar1macare pro, a prostate support blend i can't recall the name brand right now, and taurine as needed. obviously regular multi vit too. i am inclined to believe that i have too much DHT in my body to begin with, which is why I am looking into what can be used that isn't derived from dht.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you already have too much DHT to begin with libido and lethargy shouldn't be an issue.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OL ar1macare pro, a prostate support blend i can't recall the name brand right now, and taurine as needed. obviously regular multi vit too. i am inclined to believe that i have too much DHT in my body to begin with, which is why I am looking into what can be used that isn't derived from dht.
The reason you should have a non-dht based "test base" is because you want something that converts to estrogen. Using something that converts to DHT makes no sense. People use epi-andro that coverts to dht because it increase libido and gives you a bit of energy, but it doesn't solve the problem of lethargy. It only treats the symptom. It's like using a pre-workout to stop the lethargy. The lethargy is caused by low estrogen...However it can also be caused by liver stress, but the main problem is low estrogen. That's why you'll see people complain about lethargy the most with "dry" compounds or compounds that convert to or are "dht based". You never really see people complaining about lethargy on compounds that aromatize(sp?). This is why it's good to combine a wet and a dry compound. In fact that's how people used to choose a stack years ago on here. For some reason people forgot this simple "rule". Stacking a bunch of dry compounds only makes things worse. Worse on joints too. You make estrogen too low and your joints are gonna be killing you. DHT compounds have been known to lower estrogen. Increase DHT=Decrease estrogen.

"Test base" wasn't around years ago because people would always stack a wet and dry compound together.

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
The reason you should have a non-dht based "test base" is because you want something that converts to estrogen. Using something that converts to DHT makes no sense. People use epi-andro that coverts to dht because it increase libido and gives you a bit of energy, but it doesn't solve the problem of lethargy. It only treats the symptom. It's like using a pre-workout to stop the lethargy. The lethargy is caused by low estrogen...However it can also be caused by liver stress, but the main problem is low estrogen. That's why you'll see people complain about lethargy the most with "dry" compounds or compounds that convert to or are "dht based". You never really see people complaining about lethargy on compounds that aromatize(sp?). This is why it's good to combine a wet and a dry compound. In fact that's how people used to choose a stack years ago on here. For some reason people forgot this simple "rule". Stacking a bunch of dry compounds only makes things worse. Worse on joints too. You make estrogen too low and your joints are gonna be killing you. DHT compounds have been known to lower estrogen. Increase DHT=Decrease estrogen.

"Test base" wasn't around years ago because people would always stack a wet and dry compound together.
thank you for your response and explanation my brah, makes a lot of sense. i was looking at dermacrine in the first place. and you know about the low E, joints were ****in rocked on 1-andro and libido tanked around week 3.5. so that's probably part of the problem. i'm inclined to blame the prostate swelling on DHT still, also have had bad MPB since a young age. just one of those things in my own body that's naturally a little ****ed.

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
If you already have too much DHT to begin with libido and lethargy shouldn't be an issue.
i actually have an extremely high libido that makes me uncomfortable to go outside sometimes man, it's ****ed. but during the 1-andro it lessened a lot and pretty much crashed into the 4th week.