aas pct. toreminefene. question

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
just wanted to ask if many people here use torem with their pct for test e? i've almost always used nolva for my pct with ph's and i'm about to do my first aas cycle. i've almost always used nolva only except for once when i used torem and torem allowed me to recover much faster.most test e cycle logs you read suggest nolva and clomid. i'm not a fan of clomid as i don't like how it makes me feel. some of the posts on other forums say clomid is a must for pct with aas. i have read a couple posts that have stated they recovered better with toerem and nolva instead of nolva and clomid. i am planning nolva and torem unless someone can convince me that it not a good idea. i have been fine with nolva only with ph's and better with torem only. can't see why noilva and torem wouldn't work. i am planning a 12 week (maybe 14) week cycle of test e with a 4 week m-sten kicker. i should blow up if i can manage to shovel down enough food and not work too much overtime. i've ran m-sten and respond well and very quickly to it. that is why i am using it for a kicker instead of dbol or another aas. i have some sd but have never run it. afraid of the sides. any advice would be appreciated. thanks.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Use Torem in conjuction with Nolva if you want,but would not recommend Torem only.If you have run msten before use it as a kickstarter.Keep your first cycle at 12 weeks max imo

hide83

Awards
I've never used torem but it seems to me that everyone who has swears by it. The reason I haven't used it is because pharm grade torem isn't really available and I don't trust my body to research Chems.