M4OHN dosage and PCT

1. Registered User

M4OHN dosage and PCT

I was planning on using some M4OHN to finish up cutting. My question is, on a 4 week cycle, should I start at 24mg per day and work my way up, or just run all 4 weeks at 48-52 mgs daily.

Also, what is the final word on dosing? 2, 3, or 4 times a day?

I am considering adding some MDHT to the last 2 weeks, but am not sure how I would dose it with the M40HN since I've never used it before, and never stacked a methyl.

Finally, would a Rebound + Lean Extreme + ZMA PCT be sufficient, or should I just go with Nolva?

Thanks in advance for the opinions.

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Redeemer
    I was planning on using some M4OHN to finish up cutting. My question is, on a 4 week cycle, should I start at 24mg per day and work my way up, or just run all 4 weeks at 48-52 mgs daily.

I am considering adding some MDHT to the last 2 weeks, but am not sure how I would dose it with the M40HN since I've never used it before, and never stacked a methyl.

Finally, would a Rebound + Lean Extreme + ZMA PCT be sufficient, or should I just go with Nolva?

Theres no way you need to use 48-52 mgs daily. Thats way too much. Most people get good results with 16-24 mg a day. You should be able to find answers to all of those questions using the "search" button though.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Maybe start around 20mg for the first week or two and work your way up to about 40mg. Most people seem to get the desired results from around 40mg or less. Dose 4 times and either PCT is sufficient.
    •   

4. I'm Hungry

It took me a dose of 40mg before I even noticed anything (that was running it solo)...it all depends on the person, some respond, some don't....I would start with a moderate dose (15-20mg) and work your way up if that isn't sufficient...also you shouldn't be shut down too hard so like jas said, either should work fine
  5. Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by THE GREATEST
    It took me a dose of 40mg before I even noticed anything (that was running it solo)...it all depends on the person, some respond, some don't....I would start with a moderate dose (15-20mg) and work your way up if that isn't sufficient...also you shouldn't be shut down too hard so like jas said, either should work fine
    I'm running M4OHN solo right now at 32mg ED and I can't even tell im on it.

Start at week 1 with 16mg then 24 mg for second and have been on 2 weeks at 32mg. I am using it for a cut.
    I am planning to run it for another 2 weeks at 40mg.

Then I will do blood works and if the blood works comes back ok, I will do a couple of weeks with Superdrol I think.

I am using M5AA pre work out once in a while too.
  6. Registered User

Last time I used it with S1 and noticed nothing at 36mg, that is the only reason I am thinking of taking it so high.
  7. Registered User

Last time I used it with S1 and noticed nothing at 36mg, that is the only reason I am thinking of taking it so high.

Well some respond great to it, and some just don't respond. I guess you are a non responder, if I were you I would just find a way to "get rid of it". Use the money to get something that you respond to.
  8. Registered User

Having done M4OHN four times, my recommendation would be to do smaller doses more frequently, my best response was on 4mgs X 9, one at wakeup and every odd hour thereafter.

If one is a non-responder, no dosing scheme will likely change that.
  9. Registered User

Rogue, were you using it for a lean bulk or cutting? And how were the androgenic sides?
    After using it at low doses, I'm not going to waste it for bulking if I was using it solo.
  10. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember

OK, what i can suggest u is this:

1) Run first two weeks at half dose. Choose your full dose depending on weight, responsiveness to androgens, goals (bulking usually > cutting) and feeling.
    M4ohn gave me an overall well-being feeling and I responded well toa rather low dose (24mg).

2) Split it 3 or 4 times in a day. Its half life is 3.5h

3) 4 weeks are too few. It takes 3 full weeks to kick in. 5.5-6 weeks are the norm for m4ohn. Running for istance 40mg would be plenty of it.

4) Its one of the least suppressing PS, so you can go with whatever you have in stock for 3-4 weeks. LX is always good during PCT. I'm on it and i'm loving it. It'll be a staple of PCT for me, no matter what cycle i'll do. One bottle of Rebound is the cheapest option, so I'd go with it. You wont need ZMA.
  11. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusG
    After using it at low doses, I'm not going to waste it for bulking if I was using it solo.
    I used it for bulking, and i was pleased of the results, but it was my first cycle. I will probably not run it solo again for bulking.
    No androgenic sides for me (and i'm prone to upsetting my prostate)
  12. Registered User

I am be the freak exception to the rules of M4OHN. I'm 42, have a ~680mg/dl normal test level, and low teen bodyfat level and I've seen increasingly positive effects from 12mgs at 6mgs X 2, 18mgs at 6mgs X 3, 24 mgs at 6mgs X 4, and now , the best effect, from, 4mg X 9. I started with DS powder, and now do the DS tabs.

For me, M4OHN is similar to the effect of Anavar, it increases strength, speed, leans me out and has an even more positive energetic feel to it than Var. The only androgenic side I've seen has been some increased acne. It also initates it's effect within 6 days for me, reaching a full strength effect within 10. Personally, 36mgs of multi dose M4OHN is more physically effective than 50mgs of Var. Like I said, a fairly atypical response, very nice.

I'm of the opinion, based on the varying feedback here and my personal experience is that if one responds at least moderately well to a dose of 10 to 20 mgs, than more will be even better, to a point, particularly at more frequent dosing, and if not, then high dosing (30+) will have little effect, regardless of dose. You are either a responder or not and taking tons of it will not change that.
  13. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    I am be the freak exception to the rules of M4OHN. I'm 42, have a ~800mg/dl normal test level, and low teen bodyfat level and I've seen increasingly positive effects from 12mgs at 6mgs X 2, 18mgs at 6mgs X 3, 24 mgs at 6mgs X 4, and now , the best effect, from, 4mg X 9. I started with DS powder, and now do the DS tabs.

For me, M4OHN is similar to the effect of Anavar, it increases strength, speed, leans me out and has an even more positive energetic feel to it than Var. The only androgenic side I've seen has been some increased acne. It also initates it's effect within 6 days for me, reaching a full strength effect within 10. Personally, 36mgs of multi dose M4OHN is more physically effective than 50mgs of Var. Like I said, a fairly atypical response, very nice.

I'm of the opinion, based on the varying feedback here and my personal experience is that if one responds at least moderately well to a dose of 10 to 20 mgs, than more will be even better, to a point, particularly at more frequent dosing, and if not, then high dosing (30+) will have little effect, regardless of dose. You are either a responder or not and taking tons of it will not change that.

I completely agree with you here.
  14. Registered User

Thanks Rogue. Its odd that some don't respond well even at higher dosages.
  15. Registered User

I am be the freak exception to the rules of M4OHN. I'm 42, have a ~800mg/dl normal test level, and low teen bodyfat level and I've seen increasingly positive effects from 12mgs at 6mgs X 2, 18mgs at 6mgs X 3, 24 mgs at 6mgs X 4, and now , the best effect, from, 4mg X 9. I started with DS powder, and now do the DS tabs.

I def agree...but only to an extent....

In the case of MOHN, I took 24, 32, 36mgs and felt nothing.....once I neared 50mgs I loved the stuff....

However, Redeemer, if you're a beginer, do not use this high of a dose, everyone reacts differently
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Different strokes for different folks. I got nothing from 24 mgs M4OHN, a little from 36 mgs and it turned out that the magic number for me is 45 mgs. I split it over 3 doses/day. , I find it has a very positive effect on my libido.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Odessa14
    I def agree...but only to an extent....

In the case of MOHN, I took 24, 32, 36mgs and felt nothing.....once I neared 50mgs I loved the stuff....

However, Redeemer, if you're a beginer, do not use this high of a dose, everyone reacts differently
    I agree. I just started to notice some nice pumps at 28mg in week 4 (don't have enough to go any higher). Also noticed increased focus during classes. My first cycle at 12, 16, 20, 24 did nothing except give me anxiety(caffeine + m4ohn = anxiety for me). It seems like I would get pretty decent results at around 40mg or so.
  18. Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchman
    Different strokes for different folks. I got nothing from 24 mgs M4OHN, a little from 36 mgs and it turned out that the magic number for me is 45 mgs. I split it over 3 doses/day. , I find it has a very positive effect on my libido.
    Im at 40mg a day, started yesterday.
    32mg ED for the last few weeks and I can not even tell im taking it.

Im probably bumping it to 48mg shortly if i don't see any results.

Im 39 and 210lbs @ 12%.

I have been spreding it out over 4 doses.
  19. Registered User

Well, at the time I last (and first) used it I weighed 229 lbs, and was on a 1T 4AD stack. I'm thinking the 4AD may have masked any effects. I an now 210.6 and am gonna try running it solo.

Also, is there a definitive word on the half life of this stuff? Most say to dose frequently; between 3 and 4 times daily, but others say twice daily is fine.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MorganKane
    Im at 40mg a day, started yesterday.
    32mg ED for the last few weeks and I can not even tell im taking it.

Im probably bumping it to 48mg shortly if i don't see any results.

Im 39 and 210lbs @ 12%.

I have been spreding it out over 4 doses.
    You might be like me and many others and need the 45-50 range to be effective. It doesn't have a big kick like many other of the old PHs but it has always given me very steady gains and improved leaness. Good luck.
  21. Registered User

On advice of Counsel, I'll amend my M4OHN dosing suggestion to if a little is positive, more may well be even better and if a little is neutral, try upping the dose or switch to Anavar and a stim.

If a little is negative, ala Infohazard and the twitches, switch to Phenibut and ship the leftovers for proper disposal to the Dutchman.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

On advice of Counsel, I'll amend my M4OHN dosing suggestion to if a little is positive, more may well be even better and if a little is neutral, try upping the dose or switch to Anavar and a stim.

If a little is negative, ala Infohazard and the twitches, switch to Phenibut and ship the leftovers for proper disposal to the Dutchman.
    Now that was funny, Rogue!!!!! I just spit up my tea choking with laughter. Oh thanks for the advert too, I will gladly assist in any such "disposal".
  23. Registered User

Okay I worked it out.

Week 1 24mg daily
    week2 and 3 32mg daily
    week 4 48mg (or less) daily

My question now, it how well will this stack with Glucophase?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finaflex 1-alpha dosage and pct help
    By shlabob in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-12-2013, 04:50 PM
  2. Turanabol dosage and Nolva PCT
    By Red06 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-03-2012, 11:34 PM
  3. Cycle and pct dosage
    By brv1102 in forum Anabolics