Androvar compared to CEL hdrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajunbirdy

Banned
Awards
Havent run a cycle in awhile and last one was hdrol. Was wondering how the side effects/ strength of these two compare

Thanks

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Epi-andro is nothing compared to Hdrol in regards to strength and lean mass...

Epi-andro is non methylated and pretty mild so liver toxicity and other complications shouldn't occur. However, Epi-andro will cause hairloss if you're prone since it converts to DHT.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I would run Halodrol for 6 weeks. You could use Androvar as a test base for this cycle to keep your libido and aggression up.

Cajunbirdy

Banned
Awards
mod edit: if you read them, you wouldn't need to hope. so instead, you got banned for it.

Db2

Db2

Awards
Do you need an AI with androvar? Thinking of using it as a base for hdrol

Db2

Db2

Awards
Thanks, I have some exemestane. Would I only take if I noticed sides?

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Thanks, I have some exemestane. Would I only take if I noticed sides?
Yes, save it for when high estrogen related sides occur. I doubt you will have to resort to using it though.

Db2

Db2

Awards
Sweet. How significant of a cycle improvement would I expect to see adding this to hdrol vs hdrol solo?

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Sweet. How significant of a cycle improvement would I expect to see adding this to hdrol vs hdrol solo?
It'll help to solidy and harden your physique. It can also potentially lower estrogen and shed fat. But its main purpose is to prevent lethargy and low libido while on cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.