Test prop+Fina+Superdrol - good cycle?

  1. Registered User
    NeilB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    47
    Posts
    52
    Answers
    0

    Test prop+Fina+Superdrol - good cycle?


    Hey guys.

    I'm thinking of using homebrew Tren from Fina and test prop from synovex and doing a cycle with them plus Superdrol.

    wk1-10 test prop 400mg per week
    wk1-7 Tren 100mg eod
    wk8-10 Superdrol 20mg ed

    For pct - I have Tamoxifen, Rebound XT and milk thistle.

    Is the order of the compounds correct?

    Thank you for any help.

  2. Obese Member
    Alpha Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    935
    Answers
    0


    Yup. Looks good. Just finished a very similar cycle and was estatic with the results. If you are new to tren, you might even consider lowering the dosage a bit. Peoples tolerances vary widly with tren.

    bows PCT cycle
  3. Registered User
    NeilB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    47
    Posts
    52
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bow
    Yup. Looks good. Just finished a very similar cycle and was estatic with the results. If you are new to tren, you might even consider lowering the dosage a bit. Peoples tolerances vary widly with tren.

    bows PCT cycle
    Thanks, Bow.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,680
    Answers
    0


    great cycle. finished one very similar about 6 weeks ago.
  5. Gold Member
    glenihan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,679
    Answers
    0


    i dig it the most my friend

    you might consider dropping the tren to 75 eod .. you'd probably still get amazing results
  6. Registered User
    NeilB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    47
    Posts
    52
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    i dig it the most my friend

    you might consider dropping the tren to 75 eod .. you'd probably still get amazing results
    Okay I'll bring it down to 75 mg eod.
    Thank you.
  7. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,680
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    i dig it the most my friend

    you might consider dropping the tren to 75 eod .. you'd probably still get amazing results
    have you tried fina yet? you fat bastard

    i hear it shrinks calves.
  8. Gold Member
    glenihan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,679
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    have you tried fina yet? you fat bastard

    i hear it shrinks calves.
    well given that you were the main participant in the study i would say that it most definitely does
  9. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,680
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    well given that you were the main participant in the study i would say that it most definitely does
    touchee
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Facemans Test Prop/Tren Ace/Anavar cycle
    By faceman35 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 254
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 01:04 PM
  2. Replies: 3275
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 10:06 AM
  3. Test-e, test-prop/npp mix, Eq cycle.
    By NEED2BANABOLIC in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-24-2006, 10:30 PM
  4. test and deca a good cycle
    By jayjay in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 10:16 PM
  5. Test prop/fina cycle...another one
    By syko in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-08-2003, 05:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in