Msten and TD Trest quick please help!

Thatguythere

Awards
So quick question....About to run Msten 20mg for 6 weeks and TD Trest 50mg 8 weeks.

I have read and received conflicting answers. Should i Run an AI i have exem, during the cycle or wait and see? since msten is DHT some say this will counter the low dose of the trest. but could i be on the safe side and just do 12.5mg of exem EOD and be safe?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I would not plan on Msten doing anything to help you out with E control. Forget about that thought. You are playing with hormones and anything can happen.

The Trest dose you have is fairly low so you may not need an AI at all. Whether or not you wait to see if sides come up first before using the AI, is up to you. If you do decide to run the exemestane early on, maybe wait a few days and then start out dosing low like 12.5mg E3D or even E4D. You can always up the dose if need be.

The best bet would be to wait and see but dosing low should have you covered and not kill off too much of your E. You need some of that on cycle and in general too.

Thatguythere

Awards
Yeah that's what i was worried about is having to estro. I have read taking it E3D. Maybe ill give that a go 2nd week in and just see, as i do want to run it into PCT as I've read Exem can be very beneficial in helping rebound natural test levels, i saw a study somewhere about it raising test and free test

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah that's what i was worried about is having to estro. I have read taking it E3D. Maybe ill give that a go 2nd week in and just see, as i do want to run it into PCT as I've read Exem can be very beneficial in helping rebound natural test levels, i saw a study somewhere about it raising test and free test
50mg of trest shouldn't cause any high estrogen sides. I agree with Toren to not use any ai unless you have high estrogen sides.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12.5mg aromasin makes anything better IMO.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
12.5mg aromasin makes anything better IMO.
Killing estrogen for no reason means less gains and really low estrogen can cause sore joints and kill your libido. I used 12.5mg eod exem with 200mg of trest and was covered. Ai's are just overly used on cycle imo. Pct is where you want to crush estrogen, this signals the body to produce more test!

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally would run the Exemestane at a low dose. I've used Exemestane even when not on anything to help cut and it works nice. Even 50mgs of legit Trest can make me puffy.

Thatguythere

Awards
ok i guess ill just wait and if i see any signs like puffy sore nips or bloat or low libido ill jump on 12.5mg EOD or something

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on 12.5mg e3d at 150mg trest

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
have you ever done blood work or anything or does that just seem like a good spot for you.
Taking advice of yates84. If I run into problems, I'm bump to eod. I ran trest last year at 100mg and got away with formestane on cycle