Andro factory

OMurph

OMurph

Awards
"Max Bulk" by andro factory = 19 Nor 4 DHEA and 4 DHEA... msrp 220.00 (on sale for 150) with a price like this... I would think It also contains a blend of viper semen And Sasquatch DNA... Has anyone run this? I am also trying to find "how much" of the 19 nor & 4 DHEA is in it. I would hope it's a POTENT amount? I need something extremely strong...

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Viper Semen is very supressive. Sasquatch DNA is very toxic so make sure to run proper supports (Cycle Assist).

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Andro Factory is a joke. They literally copied every single AndroSeries product when Primoridal Performace was supposedly raided by the FDA. In my opinion they AndroSeries products were just super expensive dhea based products. Not worth it at all.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I
Andro Factory is a joke. They literally copied every single AndroSeries product when Primoridal Performace was supposedly raided by the FDA. In my opinion they AndroSeries products were just super expensive dhea based products. Not worth it at all.
Agree with this... Except that facit that AH series were the best epiandro/androsterone products I have tried. No Stano/EpiA product have filled that gap yet IMO.

So OL. My hope is on you ;)

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got to try a bottle for free. Nothing major from it. To buy it would cost more than ours worth. Other better options out there for the money.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
I think this company went belly-up too...

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think this company went belly-up too...
They did. They were extremely overpriced copycats. Products are probably expired by now as well.

If you want a full dosed 4-dhea product (300mg which is what they had) check out andro the giant. All you need for a full month in a single bottle. It's only $65. I would personally stack of with 1-Andro instead of 19nor and you could still save at least $20-30.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/andro-the-giant-by-hard-rock-supplements