Losing strength on cycle, extreme pumps.

dozercars

Awards
Im 3 and a half weeks into a 10 week cycle of 400 tren-e, 450test-e, and 200deca(for joints) All day long i am walking around feeling like a stone statue and my reps are going down on my bench because i get so dang pumped my arms wont move anymore. I went from 225x20ish to 225x12 now, the kicker is after a break i can do 275x10, after another break 325x6, and 365x2, put 225 back on and when the 10th rep comes its like a wall and my arms slow down and i struggle to get 11. Anybody else experience this? Should i quit my preworkout and just take a caffeine pill only for the rest of the cycle? I feel like im missing gains from the less reps, my arms get so dang hard its painful and i have to take longer breaks between sets too until they calm down.

JG93

JG93

Awards
Pump is a good thing. Lower the weight and work through the pump. When you are pumped you are gaining.
If you can lower the weight, increase the reps, you can gain strength and muscle mass.
Try taking some taurine.
Start at 2000mg and work up from there.
On anabolics, you get to the pump faster, and when you get it, push hard. That will help build baby build.
Lifting naturally is lifting heavy and less reps.
Lifting on aas is lifting moderate and large through the pumps. You will see gains.

dozercars

Awards
Thanks man, maybe i just need to toughen up then it sounds lile haha, ive done quite a few prohornone cycles and while i got pumps on them it was nothing like i have now, my strongest i ever was, was a helladrol cycle last spring, i could do 315x10, 365x4 and 405x1 and felt great. I've been adding taurine to my preworkout, i think its a 2 or 3g serving per scoop, i think im gonna try just taurine and caffeine for my preworkout next time and see how it goes. Other than this the cycle is great, ive gone from 241 to 252 in these 3 1/2 weeks and my veins are poppin

JG93

JG93

Awards
Thanks man, maybe i just need to toughen up then it sounds lile haha, ive done quite a few prohornone cycles and while i got pumps on them it was nothing like i have now, my strongest i ever was, was a helladrol cycle last spring, i could do 315x10, 365x4 and 405x1 and felt great. I've been adding taurine to my preworkout, i think its a 2 or 3g serving per scoop, i think im gonna try just taurine and caffeine for my preworkout next time and see how it goes. Other than this the cycle is great, ive gone from 241 to 252 in these 3 1/2 weeks and my veins are poppin
Sounds like it, I like to load up on taurine to help with the pumps.
But when I get the pumps, I just lower weight to failure.
You will still build muscle, that's the great thing!
You have the strength to do it.
Try some gvt training or something.
Put 200 on the bar, do 10 sets of 10 reps. Or until failure.
60-90 second breaks.
Work through the pump as much as you can. By doing that, you will solidify your gains and gain more than you know.

dozercars

Awards
Thanks! Ill give that a shot, i have a tough time switching from off cycle heavy weight natty training. Its easy to get caught up in numbers and not do the volume i need to grow in my arms. My chest got all my anabolic receptors i swear, im 52" flacid and 53.5" lats spread but my arms are only 18", they look so small in comparison and i think with a power lifting regimen they arent gonna catch up unless i give that up and i really up the volume on cycle.

GetRekt

Awards
Get your hematocrit/blood tested. If you're losing strength in the upper reps you may be not efficiently operating in your aerobic range, which can be due to many factors. If your blood levels are off it may give you an indication as to what's happening.

Otherwise, maybe your pump is causing a change in your form/more emphasis on a weak point, and therefore you're not able to complete as many reps. I'd say up your water and potassium, lower your sodium, and start popping some taurine.

dozercars

Awards
Ive heard that too but the deca is low, i did test/tren only cycle this summer and had to drop it at 6 weeks due to bad joint pain. My buddy said deca fixed that for him so im giving it a go, im gonna try eq at 300/week with the test/tren in the future though to see if that works too so im only on one 19-nor. But im taking 7.5mg exemestane daily now and i have prami and letro on the side in case any problems arise.