RSO

Awards
- CYCLE: 8 weeks
Tren ace 100mg- ED@50mg= 350mg weeks 1-3
ED@75mg=450mg weeks 4-8

Test prop 100mg-
M/W/F@75mg=225mg weeks 1- 8

Arimedex [email protected] straight threw pct

? Is this a good run to shred fat and is it long enough and dosed strong enough?

Stats:6'5" 287lbs 21%BF

- On cycle Support :
KINGLABS ON-CYCLE CARE
EACH CAP CONTAINS 125 MG TUDCA -450 MG HAWTHORNE BERRY - 75 MG GRAPE SEED EXTRACT - 50 MG VITAMIN B6
DOSAGE 1 CAP TWICE DAILY

Very Aggressive PCT: start 3 days after last pin.

Clomid 100mg/75mg/50mg/50mg/50mg
Nolvadex 40mg/20mg/20mg/20mg/20mg

Olympus labs pct 4/4/3/3/2/1

This is a recomp / cut so calories will be 2400
Macros: pro-245 carbs-245 fats-54

Gained weight over past 1 and 1/2 and need to drop weight

Training routine: 2x a week power lifting with some hypertrophy work
I will be also doing BJJ 2-3 x week and 1 day kick boxing

Thanks in advance
Mike

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I've always heard you can keep your test low when running tren. Why such a high dose of test?

RSO

Awards
I've always heard you can keep your test low when running tren. Why such a high dose of test?
Should I go with 375mg a week. I was unsure due to my research and past cycle I ran sust. At 500mg this will be my first time running tren

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Should I go with 375mg a week. I was unsure due to my research and past cycle I ran sust. At 500mg this will be my first time running tren
I would try to get the opinions of those more experienced with tren. Maybe Dma378 could help.
My next cycle will be tren as well and my plan was to run 300test e with 500-600 tren e.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I liked test much lower (I ran at just a trt dose of about 150mg/wk) when I ran tren. Less sides.

You need prolactin control both on and at least to start pct. Inhibit P should suffice, but its always best to have prami or caber on hand. same with an ai (just in case)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I liked test much lower (I ran at just a trt dose of about 150mg/wk) when I ran tren. Less sides.

You need prolactin control both on and at least to start pct. Inhibit P should suffice, but its always best to have prami or caber on hand. same with an ai (just in case)
Yeah, idk how OP is but I am prone to gyno so I plan on having some solid ancillaries on hand before I start. I've always had to take an AI throughout every cycle I've done (mostly PHs) so I can't see tren being any different lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah, idk how OP is but I am prone to gyno so I plan on having some solid ancillaries on hand before I start. I've always had to take an AI throughout every cycle I've done (mostly PHs) so I can't see tren being any different lol
the tren shouldn't have any impact on gyno (unless its prolactin related) but having too much test will definintely cause extra conversion.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
the tren shouldn't have any impact on gyno (unless its prolactin related) but having too much test will definintely cause extra conversion.
I just know that even on a cc of test (300mg with my product) my body will react by trying to develop breast tissue lol. That's just how it works for me. So I'll probably run either aromasin or adex at a minimal dose and probably prami the same way unless things start acting up, then I'd ramp the dosage up.

RSO

Awards
I just know that even on a cc of test (300mg with my product) my body will react by trying to develop breast tissue lol. That's just how it works for me. So I'll probably run either aromasin or adex at a minimal dose and probably prami the same way unless things start acting up, then I'd ramp the dosage up.
I took into consideration what everyone is saying and revamped the cycle taughts at this point. I have never ran tren so I did not take into consideration the funk nor prolactin

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I concurr. Didn't run it as low as Boone, but 250/week of Test was plenty with 500+/week of Tren. Let the Tren do the work!!!

RSO

Awards
I concurr. Didn't run it as low as Boone, but 250/week of Test was plenty with 500+/week of Tren. Let the Tren do the work!!!
I will bump up the test does everything else look solid in your opinion thanks again

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will bump up the test does everything else look solid in your opinion thanks again
You will find that you have the ability to adjust. It's good to have a starting point, but if you feel you need more or less, then make that adjustment. Listen to your body, try different things (within reason) and you'll find the exact formula that you respond to the best. Prop and Ace are the perfect combo just for this reason. Dial in what works for you results:sides ratio.

I do think if you have legit Adex, 1mg ED is too much. Hence the reason for keeping test low...also keeps E2 low and Prolactin in check. And I personally would never be able to handle Clomid at 100mg for a full week. Studies have shown a few days at 100 is sufficient to get a good jump in test production.

So my recommendation would be:

Prop @ 75 eod (adjust as needed)
Ace @ 100 eod (raising as needed, potentially up to 100 ed)
Adex @ .5 eod
(smart to have prolactin control..caber, prami, or otc Inhibit P)(may not need)

PCT:
Clomid 100 3 days, 75 4 days / 50 / 50 / 25 / 25
Nolva 20 / 20 / 10 / 10 / 10
Sup3r PCT 4 / 4 / 3 / 3 / 2
Adex .5 e3d throughout (not the best for pct, but ok)

RSO

Awards
You will find that you have the ability to adjust. It's good to have a starting point, but if you feel you need more or less, then make that adjustment. Listen to your body, try different things (within reason) and you'll find the exact formula that you respond to the best. Prop and Ace are the perfect combo just for this reason. Dial in what works for you results:sides ratio.

I do think if you have legit Adex, 1mg ED is too much. Hence the reason for keeping test low...also keeps E2 low and Prolactin in check. And I personally would never be able to handle Clomid at 100mg for a full week. Studies have shown a few days at 100 is sufficient to get a good jump in test production.

So my recommendation would be:

Prop @ 75 eod (adjust as needed)
Ace @ 100 eod (raising as needed, potentially up to 100 ed)
Adex @ .5 eod
(smart to have prolactin control..caber, prami, or otc Inhibit P)(may not need)

PCT:
Clomid 100 3 days, 75 4 days / 50 / 50 / 25 / 25
Nolva 20 / 20 / 10 / 10 / 10
Sup3r PCT 4 / 4 / 3 / 3 / 2
Adex .5 e3d throughout (not the best for pct, but ok)
Thank you very much just the info I needed I greatly appreciate all the help can't wait to start this run next mth