Customs

Spitdeath

Awards
Well i got a pack sent from a overseas source with 30 amps of test some dbol winnie and anavar. They hacked the pack open at customs wrote steroids on the front and a sticker said referred to DEA. But they still sent it all, crazy. Think the feds are on the way? :blink:

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
What BigBody said. Make your house presentable, but don't sweat it too much if they never show up. If it's not a huge amount, they probably won't waste the resources on you.

EDIT: To clarify, I didn't mean don't sweat cleaning up your house, I meant don't have nightsweats for the next ten years dreading the day they pound on your door. Definitely get everything out of your house ASAP.

If you're a pessimist you'll probably assume that your address is flagged now.

-kwantam

Last edited:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I would be clean house big time.. and I would almost bet the farm that you address is now flagged

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
This method is practiced by Customs at times. They sometimes allow 3-4 packages through before they take any action for smaller parcels.

All I can say is...clean house. Your address and name it was sent under are flagged now. More than likely, the place where the order was origniated has its packages being sent red flagged.

Your case will probably be referred to local law enforcement, and they may pay you a visit, just to speak and try to look around. You have 20 days as of your delivery date to sweat it out now.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
cuffs, I am curious, someone posted that you were a cop on a thread a while ago...was this a joke?

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
cuffs, I am curious, someone posted that you were a cop on a thread a while ago...was this a joke?
Are you kidding? :blink:

refer to the "official what do you drive" thread should give you a hint... :D

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
why would it matter, he seems to be a very helpful fellow

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
i agree completely with mathewd, CUFFS is an excellent resource to this board IMO, he contributes a lot of great info and is always right on target.

regards,
COTC

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's good that you came straight here and posted though! lol

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
why is it just 20?
The law allows a search warrant to be signed up to 10 days after a felony crime is believed (key word here dudes) to have been commited. Once the search warrant is signed by a judge, then LE has 10 days to execute the search. There are circumstances that can lead to a longer investigation. Especially when a Federal Grand Jury becomes involved. Then you just get subpoena to respond to the charges.

Snachito

Board Supporter
Awards
The law allows a search warrant to be signed up to 10 days after a felony crime is believed (key word here dudes) to have been commited. Once the search warrant is signed by a judge, then LE has 10 days to execute the search. There are circumstances that can lead to a longer investigation. Especially when a Federal Grand Jury becomes involved. Then you just get subpoena to respond to the charges.
Should anybody, in this situation, start looking for an attorney?

Spitdeath

Awards
Well the stuff I ordered was not for me anyways so it is not in the house. If they waste all that money to come get me there some stupid fucks. Of course I do have an old pot pipe in my drawer that will make up for the couple grand they spend :lol:

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I hope no one else orders anything from where you ordered...

Spitdeath

Awards
I emailed him and told him about this ****. I just can't believe they just wrote it on the front and **** mailman everyone knows. You would think if they wanted to bust me they would have been careful opening it so as not to raise suspicion. Only a fool would keep it in the house after they wrote all that **** on the front of it. Wonder what they were thinking there.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Well the stuff I ordered was not for me anyways so it is not in the house. If they waste all that money to come get me there some stupid fucks. Of course I do have an old pot pipe in my drawer that will make up for the couple grand they spend :lol:
One thing is...if they took a small sample of the substances in your pack, then had a controlled delivery conducted, an arrest warrant could be obtained.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Should anybody, in this situation, start looking for an attorney?
It may be a good idea to have an attorney in mind. I don't believe a retainer would be in order though. However, if you have a friend or family member who practices law, it may be wise to hit them up and see where you may stand.