PMAG sold as Halodrol?

ianbeale

Awards
Hi guys. I just ordered 2 bottles of "halodrol" off fusion supps however it seems after research (a little late) that the compound is infact PMAG? If someone could confirm this thatd be great.

Compound: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-4-ene-3b,17b-diol

As i've already ordered i'm going to continue and do the cycle, just wondering if anyone knows any difference between pmag and halo, also is there a difference in cycle length/dosages?

Cheers

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
And apparently pmag kicks in about a week faster too. Only difference is pmag is supposedly a tad wetter than halo

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Agreed PMAG can really make u feel ON . Do you have a PCT and AI just incase ? @ OP

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
And whats the dose recommendations ? iam running halo at 200 mgs a day I don't recommend you do that just saying ./

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
And whats the dose recommendations ? iam running halo at 200 mgs a day I don't recommend you do that just saying ./
Halo @ 200mg?!

Holy hell man. I hope you're taking a boat load of support supps and get some bloodwork done after PCT.

Why so high though? Sides vs benefits with Halo above 75-100 don't seem worth it.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Halo @ 200mg?!

Holy hell man. I hope you're taking a boat load of support supps and get some bloodwork done after PCT.

Why so high though? Sides vs benefits with Halo above 75-100 don't seem worth it.
Wellllll .... i did get bloods and no significant increase in anything or drop anywhere. I guess every one has a personal sweet spot . I know guys running at 250 semi pros . Im tapering down soon keeping at 150 thru out . 200 for week 3 and 4 out of 8 back down to 150 for last 4 weeks

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Halo @ 200mg?!

200 is extreme imo not dangerous by any means but aggression and tightness increasing daily , back pumps are bad in my mid lats.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Yikes that's crazy how long you planning on running it at those doses? How's blood pressure appetite and mood?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yikes that's crazy how long you planning on running it at those doses? How's blood pressure appetite and mood?
I'm going back down to 150 blood pressure is 10 points above normal I want to eat everything I see and I feel aggressive 24 hours a day even when I first wake up I just want to flip the couch over for hahas . Control is key here, once you learn to control the aggression you can channel it. Comes from a long time of experience with different compounds. Overall it's a great experience.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I'm going back down to 150 blood pressure is 10 points above normal I want to eat everything I see and I feel aggressive 24 hours a day even when I first wake up I just want to flip the couch over for hahas . Control is key here, once you learn to control the aggression you can channel it. Comes from a long time of experience with different compounds. Overall it's a great experience.
Strength gains must be fukk in huge!!! Nice are you logging this so we can follow

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
PMAG, I thought you meant magazines

whey2buff

Awards
I thought pmag was a great compound, I did 75 1-2 then 100mgs 3-6 for a cycle

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I thought pmag was a great compound, I did 75 1-2 then 100mgs 3-6 for a cycle
How did you cycle of Pmag go???

about to start my own Pmag run...75mgs for 5 weeks.
Ive ran a few past cycles, stronger PHs and stacks etc, but I haven't touched anything for the past 8 months, so going to try out Pmag and see if what it does, not looking for anything major.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 30
Anabolics 34