OstaSARM Log

Paulgello

Awards
So as of October 20th I started my first dose of Ostarine. I plan to run 4-6 weeks (Haven't decided for sure yet) and I figured I'd log it for anyone interested.

Previously to this I have never used any sort of anabolic/PED aside from Clenbuterol so I'm a little nervous and excited to see what the results are like although I don't expect anything crazy.

Stats:
Age-21
Weight-125
Height- 5'7

Dosage is 12.5mg ED from InnovaPharm (next cycle I plan to run OL)

I have Aromasin AKA Exemestane on the way incase itchy/puffy nipples pop up and will be running Clomid and Sup3r PCT starting my last day of Osta. Clomid will be dosed at 40/40/20/20.

Day 1: No Effects Noticed

Day 2: No Effects Noticed

Day 3: Likely placebo effect but I noticed slightly fuller pumps in the gym, increased thirst and an overall feeling of well-being throughout the day. Mildly nauseous after taking it subsides within 30 mins.

Day 4: Nauseous after taking it again, onset is 15 mins after taking and lasts about 15 minutes. Noticed recovery in between sets to be slightly quicker. Mood is still increased and today's workout left me sore for the first time in weeks.

Day 5: Just took my dose and weighed myself , 126.2...workout was really solid today, noticed really full pumps and overall confidence is way up
Will update with more info as I have time, just throwing this up now as a place holder

JayWalk39

Awards
21 and you weigh 125lbs? This will be interesting.

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Be safe! Will be following. Whats the diet and training like?

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Training 6 days a week , diet is gonna be a very dirty bulk just gonna try and put on as much size as possible
Gaining too much fat is usually detrimental when looking to achieve optimal muscle mass. If you stay at a leaner physique your hormone production will be better, better insulin sensitivity, higher bf messes with est/test ratios, and just isn't going to help put on as much muscle as possible

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Growth plates usually don't close until you are 22-23. Just sayin.

Paulgello

Awards
Gaining too much fat is usually detrimental when looking to achieve optimal muscle mass. If you stay at a leaner physique your hormoneproduction will be better, better insulin sensitivity, higher bf messes with est/test ratios, and just isn't going to help put on as much muscle as possible
Ok cool thank you! I'll keep my diet relatively clean but my calorie intake will still stay as high as possible

Paulgello

Awards
Day 6: Drank pretty heavily last night (terrible idea I know), backslid a little bit back down to 125.7 probably due to dehydration. Went to the gym later then usual today; 530pm as opposed to 11am. Definitely feel "enhanced" so to speak, pumps are very full and borderline painful, confidence is through the roof, libido is through the roof, recovery in between sets is ridiculous (30 seconds and I feel recovered) let's hope it stays this way!

Side note: increased aggression as well