Radar1ne vs Mass GH for bulk?

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trying to decide which sarm stack to go with for a bulk cycle. Want to do a little longer cycle, at least 8weeks, so that's pushing me toward the LGD. Not sure if I should run Rad that long.

I have an EnduraShred for PCT low dose ostarine/GW and plan on getting some Clomid and DAA for pct as well.

Also curious about including anything else for a bulk cycle. I'm taking a liking to OL products so looking into some extras they have. Any input on additions or opinions between the two (lgd/rad) would be greatly appreciated.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Don't take Ostarine during PCT, dump the DAA, stick to Clomid and look at adding Nolva too.

There's more data on LGD, so from a safety standpoint, there's that.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
I've ran 10 mg of Osta during PCT now for the past year and have noticed great results. It does not hinder me from returning back to normal.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Trying to decide which sarm stack to go with for a bulk cycle. Want to do a little longer cycle, at least 8weeks, so that's pushing me toward the LGD. Not sure if I should run Rad that long.

I have an EnduraShred for PCT low dose ostarine/GW and plan on getting some Clomid and DAA for pct as well.

Also curious about including anything else for a bulk cycle. I'm taking a liking to OL products so looking into some extras they have. Any input on additions or opinions between the two (lgd/rad) would be greatly appreciated.
Mass GH is perfect for bulking. You can add Rad if you want.Rad is more for recomp,hardness and vascularity. This combo will be awesome for your purposes ;)

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm planning to run one or the other maybe I'll run rad140 after for a recomp before prep starts!

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
I'll be running Radar1ne after PCT alongside Osta shred and Cardar1ne

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why cardar1ne and osta shred? The osta shred already has cardarine in it

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running endurashred (ostashred)right now with no estrogen related sides or lethargy at all. Is a serm seriously necessary for something so mild?

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
It's totally up to you. I've done a 4-week OTC PCT and have recovered fine. No issues whatsoever. I always have a SERM on hand at all times. You should know your body as to whether or not you are suppressed.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I definitely feel fine, no sore nips or anything and looking dry and vascular AF. I think I'll just use an AI and natty test booster pct

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking of the Super shred which is same as endurashred

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
I've been reading a lot that RAD is good for recomping. Also when I run Osta I always feel great. Decided that maybe Osta will help with some of the lethargy from Rad. Plus it's something new to try. Will help others in the future.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. Never know. No one has tried it to state whether or not it will or will not.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
It's all about trying new things. Then you can help others out in the future. That's what this place is for. Trial and error.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be interested to find out how the rad/lgd combo goes! I think I'm going to run osta another 2weeks or so but add in mk677 at 10mg a day and bridge right into LGD for an 8 week cycle. Total time on mk677 being 8 weeks at least seems to be requirement for significant notices any input on this? Also LGD at 4/4/4/4/8/8/8/8 sound about right?

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
In regards to the LGD and mk-677 I'm not the one to ask. Reason being, is that I have no experience with them