MDHT With Test & Tren?

Josey Wales

Awards
Do you think MDHT would stack well with Test E & Tren? I'm thinking that this stack might be very effective because it contains test, a nor-derivative and a DHT deriviative. True?

Also, would MDHT bind to sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) the way masteron and provirion would? And would it stimulate the libido the way proviron does? Thanks.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
yeah it would work nicely throw it in at the last 6 weeks.

Yes it would bind to SHBG and increase libido but dont rely on it as a way to deal with estrogen.

Josey Wales

Awards
yeah it would work nicely throw it in at the last 6 weeks.

Yes it would bind to SHBG and increase libido but dont rely on it as a way to deal with estrogen.
Thanks Bryan.

GoPower

Banned
Awards
I'd be real curious to know how different the affect of MDHT is to Winny in this combination. Anyone know?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well winny is primarily anabolic while MDHT is androgenic .. with that said i think the effect when said and done would be similar in terms of increased hardness

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
now you have me intrigued. Have both, and was planning on the winny but maybe i could finally but that mdht in solution....hmm.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Ive used both and the MDHT is a LOT stronger

MDHT will do everything that winny will do but it will be stronger in terms of water loss and side effects.

Winny is more mild becuase of the modification.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
winny sucks IMO, its harsh on joint, and gains i get from it are realy small.

im thinking to try T-bol with MDHT and test for my next cut.