superdrol help......

biffanio

Banned
Awards
Hello guys and gals,basic question here.Got my superdrol for my first cycle and about to start in three weeks.Going to take 10mg first week,20mg second and either 10 or 30 mgs third.Mulling over supplements and dossages for p.c.t???Any ideas???Also in regards to milk thistle does anyone take this during or after superdrol cycle?
Many thanks in advance.....

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
do a search this has been covered ad naseum

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
check the Prohormone and Designer Supps forums... like Glenihan said all this stuff is well established already :)

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Not much help here either, huh. Once again- PCT- yes, Milk thistle, NAC, or any other liver protectant- yes, Proper diet- yes, etc.. etc...

Spend some time (days) researching with the search key. Then ask informed questions.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
There are probably more than 30 superdrol threads around here. You can start with mine if you want: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25531

By doing research you will learn the answers to questions you didn't even know to ask. Going straight into it is straight up dumb. Don't be an idiot. Don't even think about starting this for at least a couple of weeks, that is assuming that you spend hours each week doing research on superdrol and methylated orals alone. Most of your answers will be in the Designer forum, the anabolics forum, and the prohormones forum (where jackasses like me misplace our threads).

Good luck. You've found what is probably the best resource on the net, so if you invest the time to search around you will do very well. If you jump into it without proper precautions you will likely lose your gains, jeopardize your health, and your sexual future. If you do your research and stick around for a while you'll understand why people have been giving you ****.