PCT Recovery Q's

A

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
Ok, now I finished my SD cycle (I did 2 on 2 off x2) I got bloodwork done about 1 1/2 weeks into my second PCT, using RXT (3x/day) and LXtreme (4caps/day), here are the results:

Testosterone: 83ng/dl
FSH: 0.3 :)rasp: )
LH: 0.3 :)rasp: )
AST: 46
ALT: 120

Is it normal for my FSH and LH (and TEST!!) to be so low at this point? Frankly, I am worried.. libido is shot and the boys are hibernating.. not good.

B

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Yeah give it till the 4th week mark until you see acceptable levels and even then the will be at the low end of acceptable it just takes time for the body to recover.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
You may want to consider implementing an estrogen receptor antagonist (nolva, clomid) into your PCT. Anti-e's are not as effective when run solo PCT IMO.

A

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
I have clomid on hand, and was thinking of running it, but after doing some reading I was under the assumption that running Clomid and RXT would be overkill. Did I miss something? I have 2 bottles of Clomiphene Citrate to spare for recovery.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
I have clomid on hand, and was thinking of running it, but after doing some reading I was under the assumption that running Clomid and RXT would be overkill. Did I miss something? I have 2 bottles of Clomiphene Citrate to spare for recovery.

Not really, the work via two different mechanisms into fooling the HTPA into increasing FSH and LH output. One directly decreases circulating estrogen while the other fools the body into thinking there is decreased estrogen.

I would agree that the dosages should be adminstered in an inverse fuction. Take a look at Dr. D's dosing protocol for Rebound and Nolva in this thread:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26034&page=2&highlight=ideal

C

Charlie285

Awards
Ok, now I finished my SD cycle (I did 2 on 2 off x2) I got bloodwork done about 1 1/2 weeks into my second PCT, using RXT (3x/day) and LXtreme (4caps/day), here are the results:

Testosterone: 83ng/dl
FSH: 0.3 :)rasp: )
LH: 0.3 :)rasp: )
AST: 46
ALT: 120

Is it normal for my FSH and LH (and TEST!!) to be so low at this point? Frankly, I am worried.. libido is shot and the boys are hibernating.. not good.
Im curious about the use of Lean Extreme in PCT. LXT is a product for fatloss no? After a PH cycle I thought the rule was to keep the calories high in order to maintain as much of your gains as possible, making it a poor time to try to burn fat. Or is LXT so effective that you'll drop BF even with the increased calories?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It blunts cortisol levels, which are running rampant after a cycle, so it will aid in optimal recovery.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with Bow, Ai's are not the best choice for pct.

A

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
I did some reading and was thinking of this protocol with using what I already have:

Weeks 1-2: 75 RXT, 100MG Clomid
--get levels checked, if necessary:
Week 3: 50 RXT, 75MG Clomid
Week 4: 25 RXT, 50-25MG Clomid

S

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think your lab results disprove your original assumption. wouldn't you agree?

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
I did some reading and was thinking of this protocol with using what I already have:

Weeks 1-2: 75 RXT, 100MG Clomid
--get levels checked, if necessary:
Week 3: 50 RXT, 75MG Clomid
Week 4: 25 RXT, 50-25MG Clomid

I would run the the RXT at dosages opposite what is shown. Yes, you want to get you LH and FSH levels back, but not at the expense of very unhealthy levels of estrogen.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I thought I read somewhere that LX affects the thyroid to help burn fat.