beginning a light cut cycle

ricker

Awards
I just started and would like some feedback. I will be doing a 2 month cycle.

1ad 300mg working up to 600mg/day
m5aa 40mg/day, 20mg of that preworkout
m4ohn 12mg/day

Starting week 2 or 3 I will be starting a 3-4 week cycle of Trimaxl

Is this enough for an effective cutting cycle? I'm 5'8" 180 lbs and don't want to go crazy with this cycle but I want to take enough to make some good progress. I was originally going to be taking 80mg m5aa/day and 24mg m4ohn/day but am hesitant. Your feedback and recomendations are more than welcome.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
i dont know how great this cycle would be for cutting, its will heavily depend on your diet. Why do you wanna cut anyway? At 180 you should be bulking dude!!!!!

ricker

Awards
A year ago, I was 140 and I said a light cut. Summer is right around the corner. I'll be eating about 1500 cals/day 60%protien, 20%carb, 20%fat. All good carbs & fat

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
That will be more then enough to keep muscle while cutting just make sure your protein intake is around 300grams

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest at least eating 2,500 calories a day, otherwise that muscle will melt right off of you. Good job dude 40 pounds in a year, good stuff

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need to bump the cals. Trimax, and all of those hormones, you could eat above maintenance and lose weight.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i dont know how great this cycle would be for cutting, its will heavily depend on your diet. Why do you wanna cut anyway? At 180 you should be bulking dude!!!!!
you also have to remeber this guys 5ft8 .

im 6ft3 at 225...i dont know the equal to vaule, but for mass size 180 at 5ft8 is a decent size.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
you also have to remeber this guys 5ft8 .

im 6ft3 at 225...i dont know the equal to vaule, but for mass size 180 at 5ft8 is a decent size.
I'm about 5'7" and in the neighborhood of 245 pounds or so with about 20% b/f. I look alright, I'm wide through the shoulders and middle (damn my being an endo...
). At 180 he should look pretty good and if he drops some bodyfat and gains some mass, he'll look pretty big for his size.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just started and would like some feedback. I will be doing a 2 month cycle.

1ad 300mg working up to 600mg/day
m5aa 40mg/day, 20mg of that preworkout
m4ohn 12mg/day
have you used 1-ad before?