DermaTr3st dosing help

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
Guys i was finding it hard to get 1/2 pumps using the push nozzle pump the bottle has. I want to dose the product as accurately as possible in order to get smaller servings spaced out throughout the day.

Now my question is this: after measuring approximately 1 ml in a syringe (which equates to 1/2 a pump/25 mg) ive come to the conclusion that half pump is 12 drops. Is this correct? If not, how many drops equal half pump?

I prefer using the product with drops because the whole syringe calculation thing gets messy.

I dont want to a) waste any product and
god forbid b) risk spilling the bottle over when im about to apply it when i wake up at 4 am lol. Stuff is expensive as ffffffu

Thanks guys

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just use a small Tupperware container and keep using the oral syringe, this is the only way to ensure dosing accuracy if the pump isn't working out for you

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Don't use drops, use a real syringe so you know the exact amount. Get yourself a secondary container that is shallow and can be capped. I have a lot of glass containers that are about 10mL with a screw cap. Or get those salad dressing containers at target/walmart

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks guys. I figured i will use one of those small pill containers which also has an ml meausre incorporated (up to 5 ml). I have a cap for it too. So i will pump 1 pump, use 1/2 of it pre workout, cap the container and then use the other half post shower later on in the day. Voila

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K_pem Supplement Auction 2
Brandinooooo Supplement Auction 0
SDPonce63 Supplements 1
Anabolics 17
7eman7 Anabolics 4