IP halo and cheque drops

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
haven't used them, but i've heard IP's orals were good to go. only bad **** i've heard is with the injectables.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
haven't used them, but i've heard IP's orals were good to go. only bad **** i've heard is with the injectables.

thx bro. wanna give halo a try in my summer cycle. i heard the same about the oils.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
IP has always been hit and miss though people tell me that they have impoved in the last year or two. still why take the chance? lot of options out there and most are much better.

Halo I can understand but lose the drops

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
from what I hear, I would not **** with drops

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
all IP orals I have ever had were awesome, the ever most opular winny seemed to work great. Halo oughta put some decent strength on you pretty quick anyways, but I hear the IP orals are some of the more like halo tabs I have heard of...

As far as cheque drops...NO! lol DO NOT use these...to sever of side effects etc etc

regards,
COTC

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
i have heard the hit or miss thing about IP oils, but have heard the tabs are pretty good and that's why i decided to maybe try IP tabs. their halo is way cheaper than stenox halo, about 1/4 the price.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
IP's Anadrol is considered one of the best. Their last batch of 50mg Dianabol tabs tested out around 44 mg per tab. Their Winny has a good rep as well. I've never used IP's injectables so I can't comment on them.