How come everything I read on boards, and what people in real life say is different?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.12%

How come everything I read on boards, and what people in real life say is different?

ALmost everything I read on this board and others, goes against what people in real life say. Conversations usually go:

"Deca dick what?"

"Winny only worked great for me and my buddies, no side effects"

"No, you dont want to do Test only , you will get bad sides and bloat"

"Yeah, Fina is great, I did it as a first cycle and got really clean gains, and alot of people I know use it as well"

"500mg a week of Test!!!?!?!?! Are you crazy, do 250mg a week as a first cycle and you will gain 20lbs"

The only thing I would say though, is that the majority have never heard of Nolva, clomid etc., which I think is stupid.

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

the vast majority are very uneducated and ignorant .. you can trust the info that is endorsed by the knowledgable members of this board .. never listen to the bull**** you hear in the gym
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.32%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Also keep in mind that everyone responds differently to each and every example you gave. While fina is gold to me, others hate it. And some people do grow well on 250mgs test a week, etc., etc. There are basic guidelines to follow, but you have to find what works for you personally.
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.81%

Deca, yo. No side effects.

HCG? Nolvadex? What's that?
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

deca for me is a major side effect machine... Fina is great but I would not do it without test in the cycle and TEST IS AWESOME.. makes you feel like you are on top of the world..
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.97%

Bump on the fina - strength gain, great fat loss properties and cheap cheap cheap.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.23%

i wouldn't say fina is cheap cheap cheap... not even the powder.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.78%

ex makes his own from pellets if memory serves me correctly.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.23%

ah ok. it can be cheaper that way.
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.97%

I don't make my own (though I will from this point on, just because 125-150mg/day starts to get pricey and I don't want to mess around with 75-100mg/ml anymore), I had a source that sold 20ml @ 100mg/ml for $50... gone now though

Anyhow, for under $400 you can do a pellet conversion and net ~20g worth of pure golden goodness (about two cycles worth) - that's not as cheap as say, test powder, but really, if you can run a hardcore cycle and get away for around $500 you're doing quite well.
  11. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.31%

People are liars and they live in denial both on and off the internet.
  12. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by size
    People are liars and they live in denial both on and off the internet.
    Damn right. 90% of the **** you read on internet boards is bull**** as well.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.78%

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Damn right. 90% of the **** you read on internet boards is bull**** as well.
    does that mean that 5404 of your posts are bull****?
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.97%

I dont agree with that 90% BS thing, its important when sharing knowledge that there be accurate depictions of experiences and situations. A person determines what is crap or disinformation by comparing their subjective experiences with what has been written. It is widely known that presupposition can shape perceptions, therefore the most intelligent thing to do is to read, (perceive) critically and think for yourself. I like this board because there is less bs and immaturity than most boards, hopefully it will stay that way and foster responsible posting.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.12%

Well, I have been researching aas's for a few years now, and I thought I had a pretty good base knowledge, but then when talking to real world "roid vets", they dont agree with it. I kind of wanted to argue, but then Im like, well, Ive never done it, how can I argue with someone that has, what do I have to fall back on, I read it on the internet.

One of the few things that holds true in the real world is dbol being ****ty gains.
  16. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.56%

Maybe you're talking to a bunch of feds who know nothing and are trying to make a bust??? haha
  17. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    does that mean that 5404 of your posts are bull****?

Of course. I thought everyone knew that.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  18. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull
    I dont agree with that 90% BS thing, its important when sharing knowledge that there be accurate depictions of experiences and situations.
    The more you know and the more you learn, the more you realize that the majority of what you read on fitness and nutrition is geared towards marketing and little fact.
  19. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.56%

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    The more you know and the more you learn, the more you realize that the majority of what you read on fitness and nutrition is geared towards marketing and little fact.
    Very good point!
  20. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.97%

Quote Originally Posted by LIFTER23
    One of the few things that holds true in the real world is dbol being ****ty gains.
    ?!

Dbol is GREAT
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.4%

Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo
    I don't make my own (though I will from this point on, just because 125-150mg/day starts to get pricey and I don't want to mess around with 75-100mg/ml anymore), I had a source that sold 20ml @ 100mg/ml for $50... gone now though
    Sorry for the non-sequitor but it seems lots of people that do 100-125mg of Tren a day and I've always wondered how much test you'd need to stack with that? Seems like that might require a gram or more a week. No?
  22. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.97%

Quote Originally Posted by Josey Wales
    Sorry for the non-sequitor but it seems lots of people that do 100-125mg of Tren a day and I've always wondered how much test you'd need to stack with that? Seems like that might require a gram or more a week. No?
    Yeah, that's probably about right.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.12%

Well, I think I might try winny alone for 6 weeks @ 50mg a day. I did alot of searching on the forums, and from talking to "real" people, it seems that with what my goal is it should do the trick.

Only thing I couldnt find is info about PCT. I know the half life is short, so PCT should start 24 hours after last dosage, but how long should it last for? How much Nolva should be used ? etc... Thanks.
  24. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.22%

?!

Dbol is GREAT
    Tell that to my blood pressure..
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.23%

Well, I think I might try winny alone for 6 weeks @ 50mg a day. I did alot of searching on the forums, and from talking to "real" people, it seems that with what my goal is it should do the trick.

Only thing I couldnt find is info about PCT. I know the half life is short, so PCT should start 24 hours after last dosage, but how long should it last for? How much Nolva should be used ? etc... Thanks.

that is really a terrible idea. gains will be minimal as winny is a pretty weak steroid on its own and 50mg is a low dose.
  26. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.97%

Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    Tell that to my blood pressure..
    OH MAN, anadrol did a number on my blood pressure, it got as high as 180/90 when I was coming off the drol and starting up the tren. More like 160/80 now which is still bad, getting a script for catopres so that I don't have any issues in future cycles.
  27. Developing Meathead
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.41%

My friends think I am crazy when I told them that I was taking HCG and Nolvadex. As said before, most people don't even know what that stuff is. Two of them did an EQ only cycle (400mg for 10 weeks) even after I told them it wasn't enough or long enough, they still did it. One kid DOES have his diet down to perfection and gained about 10lbs. The other did not gain anything. The moral: I predicted their outcomes and I have never taken EQ. How? Because I donated to this board But really, do your research. It would be hard to discount PhD's writing papers on this stuff.
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.12%

Quote Originally Posted by hethcliff
    that is really a terrible idea. gains will be minimal as winny is a pretty weak steroid on its own and 50mg is a low dose.
    Did you not read what I said? I said that with what my goal is, it will offer what I need. Im cutting right now. I dont want to blow up 20-25lbs in 6-8 weeks.
  29. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.55%

Lifter, I don't think winny alone is a very good cycle.. and I don't think that you will blow up 20-25 lbs of muscle in 6-8 weeks but the test willl help you in the libdo and other areas.. Also, DIET is the key
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.94%

Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    the vast majority are very uneducated and ignorant .. you can trust the info that is endorsed by the knowledgable members of this board .. never listen to the bull**** you hear in the gym
    big bump......

not to mention you've got a population of like 50ppl in the gym to choose info from. Online you've got hundredsof thousands of ppl to sift through to learn what / who is BSing and who is not.
  31. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.46%

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    ex makes his own from pellets if memory serves me correctly.
    Actually, I think he just puts them in a Tic-Tac box and eats them throughout the day.
  32. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.97%

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    Actually, I think he just puts them in a Tic-Tac box and eats them throughout the day.
    If only I was that hardcore
  33. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.22%

OH MAN, anadrol did a number on my blood pressure, it got as high as 180/90 when I was coming off the drol and starting up the tren. More like 160/80 now which is still bad, getting a script for catopres so that I don't have any issues in future cycles.
    Oddly enough, drol didn't do much to my bp at all... Tren didn't either, so this is actually a first..
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.23%

Did you not read what I said? I said that with what my goal is, it will offer what I need. Im cutting right now. I dont want to blow up 20-25lbs in 6-8 weeks.

have you not read what EVERYONE has said? you will notice nothing from that cycle except for a lighter wallet.
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.12%

Everyone Ive talked to in real life thats done it, and every single log that Ive read online...at the very least didnt lose any muscle while dieting+gained strength, but lost body fat and got harder. That seems like a pretty good deal to me.
  36. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.91%

Everyone Ive talked to in real life thats done it, and every single log that Ive read online...at the very least didnt lose any muscle while dieting+gained strength, but lost body fat and got harder. That seems like a pretty good deal to me.
    why are you so against adding test? it makes you feel GREAT, increases libido, gives a constant feeling of happiness, and provides very keepable gains with proper pct ... worried about bloat? use a shorter ester and possibly an AI and keep your diet clean

i just don't understand why anyone would ever not use test ....
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.94%

Test is THE monster maker.

Ppl get into all of these exotic steroids, etc, and how they love them....well, tell me how much you love it w/out Test.

Test is the ****. Leaving out test is like leavign the protein out of a BBer diet.
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.73%

I agree with kwycke, I dont understand why a lot of the people on these boards ask questions and then do not heed the advice, instead they just argue their point. It just makes no sense to me, and neither does having a cycle without test, but do as you please.

TEST DOES MAKE YOU FEEL GREAT and is extremely CHEAP in comparison to most other AAS!!!

regards,
    COTC
  39. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    Test is THE monster maker.

Ppl get into all of these exotic steroids, etc, and how they love them....well, tell me how much you love it w/out Test.

Test is the ****. Leaving out test is like leavign the protein out of a BBer diet.

40. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.55%

CotC I was thinking the same thing as you were.. why the hell are you asking for any help if you are not going to listen to what anyone of is trying to tell you.. especially when everyone is just about speaking in the same voice...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Input on peptides and what to use
    By LilTank in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 06:56 PM
  2. opinions on Supremacy? and what to stack
    By austin82388 in forum Anabolics
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 02:26 AM
  3. How long can one stay on PEG MGF and LR3 IGF-1?
    By HighRPM's in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-22-2007, 05:39 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-11-2006, 08:41 PM
  5. Tren how is that on tendons and ligaments
    By bigrich954rr in forum Anabolics
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 06:40 PM