Pre-planning help for summer stack

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've been lurking around the boards for a while now researching, etc, and finally decided to make a post. I've just recently gotten back into the gym after piddling around the gym in HS for football, and doing mostly running and playing intramural sports to stay in shape after that. I've been working out for 2 months now, and I've put on 12 pounds and lost probably 1-1.5% BF, and can really tell I've been in the gym. I went home last weekend and my stepmom asked me if I was on drugs haha. Anyway, I'm taking all the basic supplements now, protein, glutamine, creatine, multi, etc. Basically I'm addicted to the gym now, after seeing such drastic gains after getting back in it, and friday my Humagro HG pills came in and tomorrow I'll have my supply of Superdrol... I plan on stacking the Humagro with Superdrol for my first 4 week cycle (already got my RXT) and see what kind of gains I get. What I'm wondering is, have any of you seen any results from stacking Test E (500 mg / wk. prolly) with Superdrol, as this is in consideration for probably after I've been off a month. The only thing is, I don't want to get like, "noticeably bloated" and I don't want it to be painfully obvious. SD and Test E seemed like a good combo for putting on the lbs. but the only thing I'm worried about is gaining all that water weight, and how obvious it will be, since I've never cycled before. If the diet is kept clean and I work hard what are the chances I'll blow up? I'm 5"11 182 lbs. about 14% BF right now...

Also, is there anything I should focus on while "soloing" with SD? Maybe more on leaning out than bulking, would that minimize the bloating and whatnot? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just a little noob... haha =/ Any help / constructive comments are welcomed and appreciated!

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
you could run arimidex or another AI while on cycle to prevent bloat from test.

Simco4

Board Supporter
Awards
I've been thinking about the superdrol also. From the research I have done, I have seen that most people who have used the superdrol have described it as dry; meaning less bloating.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you could run arimidex or another AI while on cycle to prevent bloat from test.
AI meaning what? Anti-inflammitory or something? This is the only thing I'm concerned with, and is why, well along with one other major reason, that I haven't started the test yet, is the bloating... I guess I need to start doing some research on those things then, maybe arimidex, and see what that sounds like...

As far as superdrol is concerned, I have XT for that, and I'm not to worried about sides or bloating at all from it, being it is lean and dry, like you meantioned simco...

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
AI = aromatase inhibitor ie. Femara, Liquidex, A-dex etc

regards,
COTC

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
AI = aromatase inhibitor ie. Femara, Liquidex, A-dex etc

regards,
COTC
Thank you! That makes perfect sense now that I see it, I should have known that from what I've read about things "aromatizing" and whatnot... Ah well good lookin' out bro, appreciate it

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
After a month off of the SD, you should get bloodwork done to make sure your liver values and lipid profile are OK before going back on.

Also, be sure to take milk thistle and do cardio while on the SD.

-kwantam

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
BUMP for what kwantum said...

bloodwork = important for almost any cycle, even if you do not have it done throughout, at least have it done afterwards to see how your liver handle the SD.

regards,
COTC