Critique my cycle

Dcbeast

Awards
Stats : 5'6 175 8 % BF Looking gain lean muscle going for a recomp/cut

Let me know how this looks:

1andro (primeval labs) - just because it's cheaper I can't afford 150 on a iron mags version
200/200/300/300/300

Super LGD by primeval labs
5/5/5/10/10/10/10/10

PCT
Tamoxifen 20/20/10/10
Tribulus 1000mg daily

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Is this your first?

hide83

Awards
If you're truly 8% why do want to cut? Are you competing? At 5'6 176 8% bf your already close to competition level

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
If you're truly 8% why do want to cut? Are you competing? At 5'6 176 8% bf your already close to competition level
Yeah I was thinking the same, but that's ok most people have a misleading view of what true sub 10% bf looks like.

OP are you using 1andro as the test base? I would recommend 4andro or dermacrine instead.

Dcbeast

Awards
No I've done 3 methyls in the past. Epi twice and halodrol each done a year apart. I'm not competing, I'm looking to recomp and cut some stubborn body fat, my abs can be better.

hide83

Awards
Yeah I was thinking the same, but that's ok most people have a misleading view of what true sub 10% bf looks like.

OP are you using 1andro as the test base? I would recommend 4andro or dermacrine instead.
100% Ive seen several guys that think they're under ten when in actuality they are around 14-15

Dcbeast

Awards
Not using 1andro as a test base. I've just read it has been more effective than 4 andro? Any truth to that

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
1andro isn't a test base. However you do need a test base with 1andro to fight lethargy. Dermacrine, epiandro, 4andro are all viable options

Looking at your cycle, I would suggest doing 6 weeks of 1-andro at 300mg. Try looking at super Mandro. It has one of the best dosing of 1-andro for its price

Dcbeast

Awards
Okay great thank you! I wanted to do it for 6 weeks but dosing/price hindered me from doing so

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Nutrition / Health 14
Anabolics 12
manifesto Anabolics 220
Anabolics 11