16 Week SARM Cycle?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Ok, here's where I may get dangerous to myself ? :)

Feb 1 is the start of the next cycle (after 90 days downtime). I currently have 8 weeks of 12mg/Day Osta (in the form of a bottle of BSL PCT IV), and 8 weeks IMR RC LGD (@5mg/Day).

Since the goals of these are different (maintain during a cut (Osta) and gain (LGD)) how stupid would it be to do an 8 week cut on the Osta, and then bridge into an 8 week gain phase on the LGD? Planned on taking Dermacrine for the LGD cycle. Had no Estro issues with off label 4-AD, so confident that the Osta won't be a problem, but have Aromasin behind glass.

PCT will be what I'm doing currently - Combo Clomid/Nolva a'la' StanleyG/Blergs/Analogman/Scally'ish

I could split them, but man, with PCT and Off Cycle Downtime, it seems a bit much (but definitely safer, no doubt).

Thoughts?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Besides the fact that I wouldn't trust a "PCT" product with ostarine in it, I don't see a problem with your plan. I'd get some Cel TUDCA and CEL cycle Assist though. That long on orals could be rough, even though osta isn't that harsh it still has an effect on the liver. Not sure about the LGD in regards to liver, but still would not take any chances running orals for that long.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Thanks, the only reason I have the BSL PCT IV, is because I was a newb moron and bought it for the Osta in it a year ago. After talking with a bunch of guys on here, I shelved it (hell, I need to check the expiry date). I just want my $60 worth, LOL.

I didn't list them, but I go all out on 'On Cycle Support'. I do separates from Swanson though, not an all in one. Appreciate the TUDCA recco though, hadn't thought about that when not taking Methyls - makes sense.

Thanks T!

Stierenek213

Awards
Why 16 weeks?? Are you on trt or looking forward to be the rest of your life? How did the lgd treat you? Just stick to a short cycle of lgd only and then have some rest after a good pct. Pct without ostarine off course. When you feel good again repeat the same.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Why 16 weeks?? Are you on trt or looking forward to be the rest of your life? How did the lgd treat you? Just stick to a short cycle of lgd only and then have some rest after a good pct. Pct without ostarine off course. When you feel good again repeat the same.
I don't think 16 weeks on sarms is going to shut him down permanently compared to 6 month heavy AAS users

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Because I don't want to wait for "Cycle Length + PCT Length = Down Time" for 8 weeks of 12mg Ostarine, before starting the LGD. Not on TRT - minus bloods I'd say my HPTA is rocking. First time on LGD - doing 5mg for 8 weeks. PCT is not a worry, and again, the only reason I even have the PCT IV was for the Ostarine back when I was less educated - I'd never PCT with Ostarine.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because I don't want to wait for "Cycle Length + PCT Length = Down Time" for 8 weeks of 12mg Ostarine, before starting the LGD. Not on TRT - minus bloods I'd say my HPTA is rocking. First time on LGD - doing 5mg for 8 weeks. PCT is not a worry, and again, the only reason I even have the PCT IV was for the Ostarine back when I was less educated - I'd never PCT with Ostarine.
No need to explain yourself. His post doesn't make much sense.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Of course not. That's crazy. SARMS were meant to be used long term anyway.
Yep his statement was outrageous... My question was suppose to be sarcastic lol

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Looks good man. If youre anything like me the 5mg lgd will be plenty...but yeah you will need that dcrine.

Stierenek213

Awards
Wow what a critismism I must have said something wrong;-) 16 weeks of sarms just sounds extremely long to me and I have not seen such logs before, however enjoy your cycle.
I have done long AAS cycles myself but always with injectable HCG, since I am an "old guy" myself as well.