• their products are ok

Votes: 27 54.0%
  • their products are crap

Votes: 12 24.0%

• Total voters

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I am hearing a lot of mixed reviews about Quality Vet's aas products. So, I am wondering if we can get as consensus on the quality of their stuff. I am wondering this because if I ever do decide to use aas, most of the people I know sell mostly QV stuff. In addition to voting, please post what you or people you know have tried from them and their experiences with the product(s).

tattoopierced1

it is good stuff, but most complaints I've heard is just about the painfulness of the injects. That can be overlooked in my book if the price is lower than anything else IMO.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Underdosed and painful is what i have heard. Go with a a solid UG.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I've always heard very good reviews on the stuff. But like lsc said, many report back with painful injects....especially the prop...lol..I could only imagine.

The thing is, there are LOTS of QV fakes going around. I remember that this was a problem some time ago, but from the many juiceheads around here, they've started getting fakes yet once again.

Honestly, this is how I look at it. If you';re deciding on either a UG lab vs. QV (or any other mex lab), always go with a reputable UG brand. Becasue in Mexico, their standards, etc. are MUCH lower than the US or other non-third world European nations. This means that basically what these mexican labs are doing is no better (or no worse) than what a typical domestic UG lab can offer.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
they actually post the lab results on their website showing the actual dose of each batch. If underdosed, its very slight....could they be lying?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
they actually post the lab results on their website showing the actual dose of each batch. If underdosed, its very slight....could they be lying?
Anything's possible but if I remember correctly, the batch #'s on the website were put on there due to all of the fakes going around at one time like I said. Using this method, one could check out to see if it was legit or not. But of course batch numbers could be faked too so...dunno.

I doubt that they would be lying.....but who knows. I try and stay away from the stuff myself...

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
it has the batch number for a given product then next to it is that batch number's lab results for potency. For intance.... for one of there test e 250 batches it says...

batch# QVE-002 Lab results 250.3mg/ml

most seems to not be underdosed....so either they are lying or there products are not underdosed

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
it has the batch number for a given product then next to it is that batch number's lab results for potency. For intance.... for one of there test e 250 batches it says...

batch# QVE-002 Lab results 250.3mg/ml

most seems to not be underdosed....so either they are lying or there products are not underdosed
I,. myself have never heard of underdosed QV products, but like I said, if these were fakes and you didn't know it, then of course people would think that they were indeed legit but underdosed.

The only thing I've ever heard of being questionable is the latest batches of the var. I keep hearign that they're stickign methyl test in the bottles instead of real oxandrolone...however this is still all heresey at best.

My advice would be to try them out and see for yourself, if that is all you can obtain.

*** I Do NOT know how to obtain AAS, so DO NOT ASK!!! *** (this isn't towards you under, but any other inquiring minds...lol.)

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I am most curious about the quality of there test e.

size

Awards
  • Established
I think you guys give far to much credit to many UG labs. One does not know the sterility process used in the production of UG labs. While I am sure some are fine, one should always be cautious and take necessary steps for one's safety.

QV Test E. often tests out fine. Some complain of injection pain, probably a direct result of high BA content.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Not a big QV fan but everyone I know who's used it has liked it and gotten good results. Also most people report pain from the 50mL jugs not the 20mL bottles. Keep this in mind QV has been around for a little while so they must be doing something right for thos animals :thumbsup:

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
jiminis, i live in philly too....QV seems real popular in our area.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
come on guys...I know more of you have an opinion on QV then this!!!

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
qv orals = great. overfilled every time ive had them.
qv oils = bleh. underfilled every time ive had them.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
you mean over or under filled as in they put more or less of the pill/oils in the actual container then on the label? I am more interested with the actual quality of the oils not if there one less injection in each vial. That is more of a quantity issue.

Neo22

Awards
I've always heard very good reviews on the stuff. But like lsc said, many report back with painful injects....especially the prop...lol..I could only imagine.

The thing is, there are LOTS of QV fakes going around. I remember that this was a problem some time ago, but from the many juiceheads around here, they've started getting fakes yet once again.

Honestly, this is how I look at it. If you';re deciding on either a UG lab vs. QV (or any other mex lab), always go with a reputable UG brand. Becasue in Mexico, their standards, etc. are MUCH lower than the US or other non-third world European nations. This means that basically what these mexican labs are doing is no better (or no worse) than what a typical domestic UG lab can offer.
Would you consider taking IP prop over qv prop?

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
yea, but what about the Quality of the oils?

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I see alot of people are voting without posting and vice versa!!!!!please post some info on why you came to your conclusions!!

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
I got significant gains from QV Enantat250, running 2mL/wk, but I didn't feel androgenic or raging effects at all. Only effects I got were some small zits on my upper arms and chest. 2 weeks after I was off the 10wk cycle, I lost everything I gained. QV is popular because it's cheap and easily attained, but I don't like it personally. Think about it this way - the water in Mexico isn't safe to drink, how do you think the quality of the oils are? That's probably why the injections are painful. I stick to Miro-Depo now - no painful bruises and twice as good results. Basically, I stick to stuff from the US, Europe, and Korea.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Would you consider taking IP prop over qv prop?
I've never tried either one but I'd honestly rather save my money than buy IP or QV...especially their prop..lol...that's stuff's just gotta hurt like crazy.

Like bigred just said, their water is crappy as hell, and that's enough to sway me towards either homebrewing or finding a reputable UG lab instead....JMO though....I've read a lot of conflicting opinions when it comes to QV and IP....just like in this thread.

Neo22

Awards
I've never tried either one but I'd honestly rather save my money than buy IP or QV...especially their prop..lol...that's stuff's just gotta hurt like crazy.

Like bigred just said, their water is crappy as hell, and that's enough to sway me towards either homebrewing or finding a reputable UG lab instead....JMO though....I've read a lot of conflicting opinions when it comes to QV and IP....just like in this thread.
Guess my problem is that I can't find anything other than qv or ip in my area. :( No reputable ug labs.

Juiced-1

Awards
I tell you what QV in my Opinion is great, It does not hurt. I did a test e and Deca stack, had my blood test done mid cycle and my test levels were 2744. Underdosed I doubt it. I dont know why people dog QV. It is quality product made in better conditions than any UG lab. I would pick QV over UG anyday.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
very very mixed reviews...exactly what I expected

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
That's what's complicated about AAS - most peoples' bodies react differently to different esters and whatnot (just like how some people benefit from different workouts). You just have to test around and find out what works best for you.

timafey

Awards
I havent tried anything yet.. but i was reading on BB.com and one of the mods tried QV test e, he checked the batch # and compared to site/looked at their lab results but when he took it to a lab to get it checked, it turned out to be very underdosed... Just seems to me that why take a chance, if you can get something else but it would cost you a bit more and you wont have to constantly be thinking that you have fake stuff, or that your batch is underdosed.

Also i have heard that QV gear is dirty, and can cause abcess... Not worth it to me, if its all you can get then its better then nothing, but if you can get other stuff, I would take that route.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
and QV is kinda pricey to be underdosed from what I understand

Juiced-1

Awards
and QV is kinda pricey to be underdosed from what I understand
First off I dont think it is under dosed. Like I said mid cycle my test levels were 2744, that is over 3 times the normal level. I think it is the best value for the money. I buy 50 ml bottles of test e for $130.00. ( I am not a source so please do not ask me) I think people have this pre conceived notion because it is made in Mexico it is dirty. I use it and will continue to use it because it works and it is a great value.

slash347

Banned
Awards
I just finished a bottle of QV250. Know how many mL's it contained? 8. 8 mL's. I cannot explain how pissed I am. No, I wasn't running only 250 mg's a week, but this still cuts my cycle a week short because now I have to use the last two mL's from my other bottle next week, cutting my cycle to only 9 weeks. Dammit.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
interesting poll with 25% saying their good, 75 saying ok, and 25 saying bad. So more than likely any one given person is at least going to have an ok experience with QV products (I know this isnt empirical data or anything but its still pretty cool)

Juiced-1

Awards
I just finished a bottle of QV250. Know how many mL's it contained? 8. 8 mL's. I cannot explain how pissed I am. No, I wasn't running only 250 mg's a week, but this still cuts my cycle a week short because now I have to use the last two mL's from my other bottle next week, cutting my cycle to only 9 weeks. Dammit.
You always lose a little everytime you load, there is nothing you can do about that. You lost only 1.2 mls in 10 ml bottle, you could of inadvertantly pulled a little over a ml when loading also. I doubt it was underfilled. No matter what brand you get you have to take this into concideration when you buy for your cycle and buy extra so you dont come up short.

slash347

Banned
Awards
You always lose a little everytime you load, there is nothing you can do about that. You lost only 1.2 mls in 10 ml bottle, you could of inadvertantly pulled a little over a ml when loading also. I doubt it was underfilled. No matter what brand you get you have to take this into concideration when you buy for your cycle and buy extra so you dont come up short.
It looks like I typed 8.8 mL's, but I typed 8 twice, just to reiterate how pissed I am. That means it was 2 mL's short. I doubt I withdrew two whole cc's over, but it is possible.

DOCTREMBLAY

Awards
Qv

Qv is not as good as it once was these days, Animal Power, PowerLine and PetPharma are way better, however Qv is still betterthan most Ug's, you have no idea what you get with most UG,s, not saying there are no good UG's just not as likely to maintain a good product as even say Qv is, you have a small time operation with human greed factor and also sterility and proper chemistry is questionable in the Ug sitiuation I mean look at thos epics of the Zencall **** the guy was making it in an apartment with no clean room

-Doc

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
With QV, you get what you pay for. I fell in love with human grade juice and I get BETTER results with HALF the doseage, so I don't deal with vet or ug stuff anymore.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
you get what you pay for? QV can be pricey....So are you saying its really good stuff?

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
QV is NOT pricey. If you are paying a lot for QV stuff, you need a new dealer/source. All vet stuff is made for ANIMALS, not HUMANS, so it obviously won't be as effective and the injections are often painful. As I already mentioned, the WATER in mexico is unhealthy to drink, so do you think injecting the oils will be any better for you? Some people like QV and some don't as you can see on the thread and poll. I tried it because it was cheap and even doubled the reccommended dosage because I could afford it and I wasn't pleased with gains or what I retained after discontinuation. I stick to human grade stuff from korea, europe, egypt, and in-country ug labs. Try to get ahold of some miro-depo or organon, you will be much more pleased with the results.

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
I got shorted 2mL from both "10mL" vials, but you also have to consider the small amount that comes through the semi-permiable "rubber-like" top every time you withdraw and the drop(s) that you lose getting the final air bubbles out. I suppose the only way to mathematically prove it would be to weigh the bottle full and then weigh it empty and take into consideration how many mg/mL it is and possibly other factors.

Rkstr

Awards
I ran a cycle of QV Test E 250mg and loved it. Other than a little water retention I had no problems at all.

w_llewellyn

Awards
QV has always tested out good - not always perfect, but always (IMO) acceptable.

Unless you are dealing with a Western Drug company or a Lab that is EMPHATIC about QC, you are going to have to accept a little variation from lot to lot. I don't think many of the "athlete-oriented" companies are so rigid in their procedures that their products will be on spec every single time..

HungryEctomorph

Awards
I'm a pretty big fan of European pharmaceutical companies myself...

timafey

Awards
Qv is not as good as it once was these days, Animal Power, PowerLine and PetPharma are way better, however Qv is still betterthan most Ug's, you have no idea what you get with most UG,s, not saying there are no good UG's just not as likely to maintain a good product as even say Qv is, you have a small time operation with human greed factor and also sterility and proper chemistry is questionable in the Ug sitiuation I mean look at thos epics of the Zencall **** the guy was making it in an apartment with no clean room

-Doc
Sorry to say but I doubt a UG lab would try to screw you in any way. If its a respectable labs, their quality control and product is top notch for the most part. If QV puts shitty gear in your 50ml vile or under fills it by 3ml odds are they wont loose much business, now a UG lab, all they got to go off is their reputation, if they under fill their vile by 2ml or put in bunk gear and if someone gets an abscess with their gear can you imagine how fast the word would spread on the net and all the msg boards? They would loose a ton of business just for a little mistake like that, so they do their absolute best to make sure their product is top notch if its a respectable lab. Plus the proportions are usually MUCH better in the UG labs because their stuff is meant for humans, so the BA levels are much lower causing for less pain during injections. Again if you order from an unknown lab then you are risking of bunk gear and underfilled ****, but if its a known lab, odds are you will come out with the stuff that you paid for.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Well I hear now that QV, Animal Power and others that you would normally get in Mexico are no longer manufactured there so I would assume that you would definitely be getting some fakes if you buy some now or bought some recently.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Which just makes it much better for those underground sources.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
Well I hear now that QV, Animal Power and others that you would normally get in Mexico are no longer manufactured there so I would assume that you would definitely be getting some fakes if you buy some now or bought some recently.
why would this mean that there **** will be fake. Just cuz it not still manufactured in mexico? I dont get it.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
i tend to get MUCH better results with all of the UG stuff I have tried compared to anything I have tried from QV...

I think a lot of it has to do with what UG lab you are using...:thumbsup:

I have never tried pharm grade though so I cannot really say anything about that except I'm sure it is much safer and more potent then a lot of UG stuff but at the same time the few shots i have tried are MUCh more painful:rant:

regards,
COTC

PS: Homebrew is for the REAL men, lol. All of my homebrew has always worked excellent and was painless as can be.

sickboy

sickboy

Awards
I've always had solid gains on QV products.Most Mex stuff is underfilled though...everyone ought to know that by now.
So many guys think that UG labs are the best way to go now.However I know a couple of Labs that were just rebottling IP stuff with flashy labels on them.IMO the jury is still out on the UG stuff.
Just make your own if you have the resources to do so....

w_llewellyn

Awards
We ran several tests on QV for ANABOLICS 2006, I think 7 or 8.

The testosterones came back a little light, but most other things were on spec. Overall, I would say they are definitely one of the better operations in the Mexican vet market.

We have over 70 test reports this year, and some of the results are going to be surprising I think.. Just little tidbits - Brovel's enanthate was right on the mark (first time I saw brovel come back so good), while Pet's Test 350 had like 220 mgs.. Denkalls Test 400? Not 400, at least not our lot..

A ton of interesting results to come soon..

Best

starkeX

Awards
I have experience with both QV test E and dbol. Made great gains and kept most after PCT. The test has never been underfilled and the dbol has been overfilled, which is not necessarily a bad thing ;)