oK TO TAKE ph'S WITH LOW TEST LEVELS???

JordyRoc

Awards
I may have low test levels. Would it be ok to take ph/'s with this??

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
I may have low test levels. Would it be ok to take ph/'s with this??
:think:
If you have low test levels, you might be better off first getting them up to normal / high with clomid, transdermal 6-OXO, etc.. (not sure if HCG is a valid option)

spitboy

Throbbing Member
Awards
  • Established
From my personal test, and all of the feedback I've found, these saliva hormone tests are fairly accurate if you're not currently on a cycle.. so for a few bucks, if you can't get the normal blood test through your doctor, you can find out your levels.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
thats a pretty broad question. Why are your test level low. At 21 they should be at their peak!

JordyRoc

Awards
They should be at my peak. but they arnt. At least i dont think they are.

What happens if they are low??? Will the doctor give me a shot??? Is it a regular shot???

Any benifits to this?? Will i grow if i get a test shot from a doctor?

tbonz169

Awards
How do you know they are not? Have you ran a blood test?

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
First of all what is your test #'s?
I woudl not do it until you bring your natty test up. I made a mistake of jumping into PH's with lower than satisfactory test levels from some tren I did. I regret making that decision but I am waiting on blood work results to see if I brought them back

JordyRoc

Awards
I beleove my test levels are down because my sex drive dropped dramatically in the last month.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
dude....it doesnt work that way....just cuz your sex drive is down. There are tons of factors that effect sex drive, low test is just one of them. do more research.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
I beleove my test levels are down because my sex drive dropped dramatically in the last month.
you cant say that without doing a blood test, there are many factors that can reduces sex drive other than test levels.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
break up w/ a GF in that time? get expelled, thrown off a sports team? lose a job? All these things can result in lowered test production - *beyond the normal ebb-&-flow.

spitboy

Throbbing Member
Awards
  • Established
break up w/ a GF in that time? get expelled, thrown off a sports team? lose a job? All these things can result in lowered test production - *beyond the normal ebb-&-flow.
Not to mention lowered carbs or calories... coming off of 3 months of carb/cal restriction, I almost feel 17 again.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Bottom line is you have no idea if your levels are low or not. As mentioned diet, lack of sleep, life situations can all cause a drop in testosterone/libido ect... Take it easy get your rest and if things don't change see a doctor for testing.

As for your original question if you do indeed have low test levels PH's would only make it worse in the long run.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
hmm...
On a related topic, if you just have a normal age-related drop in natural test levels (I'm 43, but never had my levels checked), what effect would PH's have (assuming proper PCT)?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Jmart.. not trying to be a smart ass but you might want to look up what HCG is used for during cycle and No it wouldn't be a good idea

PastorofMuppets

Awards
Heh, breaking up with a girlfriend always seemed to affect my libido for a couple days, and then it would skyrocket once I realized that I could bang the dirty sluts that I had my eye on for a while then. :p

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hmm...
On a related topic, if you just have a normal age-related drop in natural test levels (I'm 43, but never had my levels checked), what effect would PH's have (assuming proper PCT)?
I'm 43 also. It's been a few years since I've had test levels tested. Mine weren't great, but typical for my age (on the lower end of the "normal range"). I've run two (I'm on my 3rd now) ps cycles and have had great success with each. Besides the strength and muscle increases, the heightened libido and general feeling of well-being were awesome. I love the that feeling. Based on how well I felt, I think I'm going to persue TRT/HRT after I use up my ps stash (probably in a year or so). I used 4ad as a base in each cycle and I feel that it was a big part of that "feel good" factor.
But, I think I'm unusual in a way. About 8 mos ago I ran a 4ad/m1t cycle. I loaded the 4ad for 2 weeks prior to starting the m1t. I felt great on the m1t/4ad combo. Again, great increase in libido and I just felt great. This cycle I'm doing 4ad/1t td. Since it takes about two weeks for that stuff to kick in, I decided to kick start with 2 weeks of m1t at 10mg. So, essentially I'm on m1t without the benefit of the 4ad (it hasn't kicked in yet). I still feel great! My libido is up, I feel rested, good mood, general feeling of well-being. That's on m1t only. I guess I'm a freak. Anyway, I have a great respect for m1t and won't abuse it. I plan to use it maybe twice a year for 2 weeks (3 max) each time. Of course I use all of the ancillaries to combat the hidden sides with the liver, lipids, bp, etc.
By the way, I've never done any other AAS so my receptors were virgin.
Bottom line is that if you want to try it, go ahead. You may be very pleasantly surprised at the results. There are a lot of things to consider, so research is mandatory. Research until you know all the ins & outs of the compounds you intend to use. Know all of the sides. Know all of the compounds that combat the sides. Have all ancillaries on-hand before starting. Have PCT well thought out and planned (with all compounds on-hand) before starting. Don't let anything catch you by surprise. Then enjoy! Enjoy having your strength go up like it hasn't since you were 20. Enjoy feeling younger and stronger and enjoy the knowledge you gained getting there. jmho

dd

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Thanks DD -- good stuff.
I absolutely do plan on trying some PH/PS's soon. Probably a longish 8-10 week cycle of 1,4-AD with short cycles of SD at each end, possibly bridged with ActivaTe (or 4-OHT). And I'm considering a little HCG on cycle, due to it's length. But this might not be necessary with the mildly suppressive SD and 1,4-andro (especially if I use the ActivaTe mid-cycle). I'm leaning towards nolva and cissus for PCT. And then back on creatine (mono or CEE) and maybe either cissus or ActivaTe (after I learn more about it) off-cycle, until I'm ready to go again. All I need to figure out now is all the on-cycle ancillaries...

[PS: This is all subject to change without notice, LOL.]

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ImJ2x,

Looks like your research is going well. You're definitely going about it the right way. Good luck and keep us informed if you decide to run a cycle.

dd