No Results From Insulin???

cory0475

cory0475

Awards
Hey guys I'm starting my 6th week of my 500mg Deca and 500mg Test E. cycle and threw in some insulin. All I could get my hands on was Humulin-R. I have been taking the insulin for 2 weeks now, only on workout day. I'm training 6 days a week. I have been dosing the insulin twice a day once in the morning and once pre-workout. I have been using 15 IU per injection for a total of 30 IU a day. In the two weeks of taking it I have seen almost no weight gain at all. I was expecting to at least have gained maybe 5 lb. by now. As for my diet I am eating 300g of Carbs, 250g Protein, and 70g of fat. I am timing my carbs/ protein around injection times and my workout. Any one have any ideas why I haven't seen any results from the insulin yet? Maybe not eating enough? Or am I expecting results to fast? Any help would be awesome!!!

GetRekt

Awards
Height/weight/body fat? Your macros seem low man. I'm 6'1 188-190 and bulking on 270 P 450 C 150 F

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Look up Mike Arnolds insulin protocol. You will gain for sure on that. The shakes he outlines are very important to the success of your slin run.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No idea how you haven't gained weight taking 30 IU/workout day. Wtf are you eating/drinking while on it? You should be having anywhere from 70-200g carbs with each of those 15 IU pins. You could gain weight natty with that many cabs lol

cory0475

cory0475

Awards
That's what I was thinking GetRekt. I'm going to up my Macros. Also DieselNY I'm pretty much doing that protocol already. Like I said earlier I'm timing my macros around my injections. I'm probably ingesting more protein that Mike recommends around my injections and eating the same carbs in his protocol. But thanks for the advice.