Best NON - methlylated PH?

Dcbeast

Awards
What is the best non- methyl with the least amount of sides?

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
1-andro/ 4-andro stacked.
BEST non-methyl would be trest but the sides are enough to scare me away haha if you're experienced go with trest

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I personally like the 1 andro 4 andro stack as well!! Hard rock supplements has an awesome combo. andro the giant and supermandro.

MBZ

Awards
Yep 1andro/4andro stack will give results without being heavy on sides.

Dcbeast

Awards
With the 1-4 andro stack should I be worried bout gyno? Basically what sides should I expect? And what dosing do you guys abide by?

james117

Awards
For me 1-Andro with Dermacrine and epiandro. Just finished up a 6 week cycle of it 500 mg daily 200 mg epi and 3 pumps of Dermacrine and ended up with 14 pounds gain. Body fat the same to. Really underestimated 1- Andro potential. I used finaflex which I had stocked up on. 100mg capsules. Everything else out there is only 25-50 mg which is pathetic.

james117

Awards
Also look into 6 mass from lg science. Haven't had much user feed back on it though. I used that a while ago and leaned out while weighing about same. It was good for recomp. Gonna get 2 bottles of it and max out the dose while using epiandro at 400mg for 6 weeks on my cut. Shredded for days I hope.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tren for me, always treated me great with almost no side effects.

Dcbeast

Awards
So dosing for 1/4 andro is around 200-300 Mg. what are common sides? Gyno???

MBZ

Awards
Sides should be mild. Maybe slight increase in blood pressure, altered lipid profile, I've never seen many sides in anyone I've known to run that combo. The 4 andro does convert to test so the possibility of estrogen sides are a possibility but I wouldn't imagine you would have any issue honestly.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Boldione, if you can still source it. Best ph ive ever done

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
1-andro/ 4-andro stacked.
BEST non-methyl would be trest but the sides are enough to scare me away haha if you're experienced go with trest
Don't be scared! If you set up your cycle properly, you can effectively combat most sides. yates84 is running 150mg dermatrest/trest ed and I don't believe he's getting any sides - even bloating. But his cycle support is on point

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't be scared! If you set up your cycle properly, you can effectively combat most sides. yates84 is running 150mg dermatrest/trest ed and I don't believe he's getting any sides - even bloating. But his cycle support is on point
Yep, 150mg of trest ed. Feel fantastic with no sides but this is my 3rd trest run and I know exactly how I react

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Yep, 150mg of trest ed. Feel fantastic with no sides but this is my 3rd trest run and I know exactly how I react
any tips how can we combat high risk of permanent infertility on trest? I know all ass/ph gives risk but this stuff Is special....

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
is trest really that strong for fertility issues? I thought it was just used as a male contraceptive while on the cycle?
It's very strong. Some guys don't bounce back, or it takes a very long time to bounce back.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
I didn't get much from it at all. I used bulk powder. Pretty mild stuff I remember on strength gains, but actually harsher on the liver than expected.
I blew up using iforce bold. I read some of the boldione can actually convert to dbol through 3hsd enzyme. Just as m1,4add can convert to both dbol and boldenone

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
This all day
I will say I ran Tr3n for six weeks at 90/90/90/90/90/120 with inhibit-p as prolactin control and stano for lethargy and it did treat me very well (I obviously ran full cycle support as well).

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is trest really that strong for fertility issues? I thought it was just used as a male contraceptive while on the cycle?
Its been tested as a contraceptive at the dose of 1mg I believe.