CYCLE STACK what to take??? PLEASE HELP

Dcbeast

Awards
Hey guys, need your help on some stuff.

Quick Stats: 23, 175, 8%BF 5'6, and I am a pro athlete with 3 PH cycles in the past.

I want to get on MK 2866 (I already took before) and stack it with a good oral (NON liver toxic) or topical PH. I have past experience with Epi, and Halo but now I am drinking once a week and don't want to risk it and get a 17aa oral (toxic).

So what I need help with is finding a good stack, I have no experience with topicals/no liver toxic orals like andro. My question for you guys is what are your favorites??

Cycle as of now:

- MK 2866
- (Topical)
- (Oral - non toxic)

Post Cycle

- Tamox 20,20,10,10
- Tribulus 1000mg twice a day

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a big proponent of epiandro with Osta. It has some AI properties which you'll need with the Osta, but also helps with lethargy and libido. Some people have issues with those while others don't, but why not head them off before hand. 400 mgs./day.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
I really enjoyed Dermacrine with Ostarine. For your additional oral, if you're trying to cut, you could add in Cardarine. If you're bulking, you could use Mk-677.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you're looking for non toxic, transdermal is def the way to go. Unfortunately there just aren't many good td hormonal a anymore.

Derma trest is prob the strongest thing out there but prob not the best stack with osta. It would just totally overshadow it.

You could try the tri dermal from primeval labs (1,4,epi andros) which we have at PHW supplements. Again, prob not the best to stack with osta though.

For a pure stack with osta, the two most common I've seen are s4(andarine) or dermacrine (as said above).

Dcbeast

Awards
Thanks guys so this is what I got so far.

Epi andro 300/400/400/400/400/400
LGD 8 weeks

PCT
Tamoxifen 20/20/10/10
Tribulus 2000mg a day

Look good?

Dcbeast

Awards
I've never taken epinandro and read the only really concerns/sides are hair loss is this true? What about Gyno?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I've never taken epinandro and read the only really concerns/sides are hair loss is this true? What about Gyno?
EpiAndo does convert to DHT at some rate. If you are prone to MPB or the effects of DHT, you may see some shedding.

There is nothing in your stack that should make you worry about gyno, unless of course you have pre-existing gyno or are incredibly susceptible to it. In that case, messing with one's hormones can sometimes lead to unwanted side effects. The EpiAndro should help guard against gyno to some degree.

In theory, LGD and EpiAndro should be a very dry stack.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beta sitosterol has been a huge help for me while using epiandro.