Planning Cutting/recomp cycle

dunkman1

Awards
Hey guys finishing lgd cycle now stats 24.5 yrs old 6'4" 225 bodyfat prolly 17 or 18% guessing from pics. Just planning next cycle I know time on plus pct = time off. So I want to do a real cycle of test but don't know where to get it so thinking of just doing an osta cycle to cut down and keep my muscle. Anyone have any better cycle recommendations

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You should get that bf down a bit before cycling.

If you do, and still want to cut more, look into something like epi, halo, or tren (if you can get it).

If you're sticking to currently legal things, OL has some interesting sarms (osta, which personally didn't help me cut at all but had been great for a lot of others) and combos (endurashred- osta and cardarine). Those are probably your best options if you're going to stay legal and ph/sarm only.

dunkman1

Awards
I know man I've gained some fat on this lgd cycle just trying to make sure I was getting in enough cals to make the most of it gained about 12lbs with some fat but I attribute most my gains to my change in eating I guess the lgd was good couldn't really tell

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
No matter what you choose to go with, at the end of the day it's going to be calories in vs calories out. The ph/sarm is just going to help you maintain muscle mass and strength.
That being said, people had good results off of Osta. Epi and halo are good as well for cut/recomp. I know you can get these from uk sellers
And if you wanna stay natty, look into HMB. There are a lot of studies done that shows its anticatabolic effects. I believe it should help retain muscle mass while cutting.

dunkman1

Awards
Yea that's the only reason really want to use osta bc I don't want to lose my size I just got. What's ur thoughts on clenviscerate or ec stack is the clenviscerate mainly for below say 12% bf

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
you can never go wrong with ec stack. ive done one ec stack before and it really helped burn the last bit off fat. just dont over do it. do some research and know its limits.

dunkman1

Awards
Ok thanks man how long should I wait to start cutting I'm about to start pct should I wait a couple weeks after is there anything wrong with going right into a cut

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ok thanks man how long should I wait to start cutting I'm about to start pct should I wait a couple weeks after is there anything wrong with going right into a cut
You said you're concerned about losing muscle so DO NOT cut during pct. if anything you'll need more cals to help your body support the new muscle with low hormones while they recover.

Personally, I'm a huge advocate for a big natty stack during pct to ensure I don't waste anything built on cycle. I usually go for Xgels, anabeta elite, and alpha max. You could add magnitropin too or instead of Abe or alphamax. Or an (-)-epi product like epi-plex.

Edit: forgot to answer the time- ideally you would wait until bloodwork shows your recovered but since most people tend to not do bloods, I'd say wait until at least two weeks past pct conclusion and judge how you feel... Feeing good, cut. Still rundown a bit, wait a little longer. Cutting will negatively impact your hormones so you don't want to beat a dead horse by jumping in too early

dunkman1

Awards
Thats what I was thinking at least a few weeks after pct before even lowering my cals

dunkman1

Awards
Thanks for the tips guys sorry for the newbish questions