Medical question for MOHN/SD - AnabolicMinds.com

Medical question for MOHN/SD

1. Advanced Member

Medical question for MOHN/SD

Does anyone know if these 2 will have any effect on the respitory system?

I had a pneumothorax(collapsed lung) 2 yrs ago it was also punctured

Ive been having blood in my phlegm ever since I started these.About 5 days ago

I was also taking ephedrine with the expectorant so this might be the cause im
    thinking it is but Ive discontinued that and there still is some blood.

Just wondering if these PH might be in any way contiributing to the blood in my phlegm?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Have you seen a doctor?
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

An increase in intrapulmonary BP from aas/ph can definately exacerbate you condition. I would advise stopping and going to see your doctor. But make sure the blood is coming from you lungs and not from your nose. Often time if you are getting small nose bleeds the blood goes back down your throat and comes out in the phlegm. Does the blood appear with/after coughing or after just clearing your throat?

Mr.50
    •   

4. Advanced Member

Yeah I saw a doc and had a chest x ray to make sure my lung didnt collapse again all went well.

He said he wasnt sure of the blood but said possible bhroncitis and gave me a script for anti biotic. But said its just as a precautionary thing and most likley I dont have it Im guessing that my lung will always be this way and never totally heal.

Yes the blood is from my lungs its after coughing It happened after my lung was healing for about a yr but then stopped but Ive been running lately it is an aggressive cut so maybe the increased cardio is lodging up more phlegm along with some blood from the damaged area.

But I just wanted to make sure that the PH doesnt effect the respitory system in anyway.
  5. supreme being
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.

yo Bryan i have had my r. lung collsapse for no reason and when it got somewhat better 2 mnths late i was in a car wreck and both lungs collapsed.....and ive had similar probs for the last 25 yrs....i'm very subcetable to bronchits, asma or just some weird ****. ,but all the ph's havn't affected me [respiatory].....even sd,mohn....good you saw yer doc tho.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Yeah it sounds like the added cardio, and expectorant has caused the condition to re-appear. I would keep close tabs on it, and continue with the cycle.

7. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by WATERLOGGED
    yo Bryan i have had my r. lung collsapse for no reason and when it got somewhat better 2 mnths late i was in a car wreck and both lungs collapsed.....and ive had similar probs for the last 25 yrs....i'm very subcetable to bronchits, asma or just some weird ****. ,but all the ph's havn't affected me [respiatory].....even sd,mohn....good you saw yer doc tho.
    Good to know do you still get the lung pains? The kinda tightness in the chest and the slight burning sensation this much latter after?

I figured I would be stuck with the pain but wasnt sure if it would eventually get better or if I had to live with it forever It is rare that I get a chance to talk to others who have had a collapsed lung.
  8. supreme being
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.

no, i dont beleive i've felt that sensation for a long time ,dont sweat it bro your young and you'll recover it takes time the tightness goes away too....but just dont be smokin , do some breathing exercises just whenever you think about it, so your makeing those lung capacities good, but if you get sick in the future coughin up **** always see your doc because you always have that thought and the lungs you dont wanna take it lightly...good luck bro
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. question for those who run tren/SD stacks
    By jack98 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 08:13 PM
  2. A Tren/SD Stack, Few questions for the pros
    By impulseoctane in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-09-2009, 08:49 AM
  3. Question for Sage?
    By belbs75 in forum General Chat