What to stack with dbol?

b2b2

Awards
Have legit Dianabol. Wondering if there is anything else out there to make a good stack for explosive strength. PH's or anything?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I wouldn't recommend you take dbol unless you are taking test ...so test

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Or if your not looking to inject grab some dermatrest from Olympus uk

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I'll never understand why people will say "you better not do that actual AAS without test" but don't say a word when discussing these grey zone anabolics. They all shut your test down so why not give the same info regardless. I would not recommend trest since half the feedback is bloat from trest. Plus dianabol converts to the same methyl estro if I've read correctly. Either take 4-ad or dermacrine. Test inj would be best

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its not the same methylestro the two convert to. The estro from dbol is far worse than the estro from trest

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I'll never understand why people will say "you better not do that actual AAS without test" but don't say a word when discussing these grey zone anabolics. They all shut your test down so why not give the same info regardless. I would not recommend trest since half the feedback is bloat from trest. Plus dianabol converts to the same methyl estro if I've read correctly. Either take 4-ad or dermacrine. Test inj would be best
I agree 100% with this...

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dbol bloat and Trest bloat both controllable through proper use of a legit AI and diet.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dbol bloat and Trest bloat both controllable through proper use of a legit AI and diet.
Definitely true. I'd also recommend an on cycle serm like nolva with Trest though, on top of the AI, especially if going the IM route. I never use serms on-cycle but I wouldn't touch trest again without one, as well as prami/caber.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't stack those two unless your looking to get some huge boobies.
Exactly. I wouldn't use trest with dbol ever, test and EQ would be nice though. Aromasin or letro would be needed for an AI though most likely.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established

b2b2

Awards
Ostar1ne at 15/20/20/20
Dianabol at 10/20/20/20
Clomid as PCT. also have cycle support.

Thoughts? Ive ran osta before and felt it tapped out at 5wks

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
So you have no test base ... , you also have no ai...

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ostar1ne at 15/20/20/20
Dianabol at 10/20/20/20
Clomid as PCT. also have cycle support.

Thoughts? Ive ran osta before and felt it tapped out at 5wks
Horrible plan tbh. Ostarine increases estrogen sensitivity. Dbol = mucho estro. You don't want boobs

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Osta and Dbol?

OP can you please state the logic behind this combination? I'm not going to slam you, but this one says you haven't listened to much advice already given in this thread. Also suggests you may be totally uninformed or being given poor information, and/or interpreting something wrong. In either case, I can hardly recommend you run Dbol at all. Period. Solo or with anything else.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What would be your advice?
If you don't mind pinning - run dbol with test.

If you don't want to pin, run your dbol with BPS Dermacrine. This should give you your test base that you need.

But you absolutely will need to run an AI. Do you have an aromatase inhibitor on hand, something like exemestane? If not, then don't run it. Asking for problems.

b2b2

Awards
If you don't mind pinning - run dbol with test. If you don't want to pin, run your dbol with BPS Dermacrine. This should give you your test base that you need. But you absolutely will need to run an AI. Do you have an aromatase inhibitor on hand, something like exemestane? If not, then don't run it. Asking for problems.
Yes I have an AI on hand. If i were to add in dermacrine could I still run osta and dbol together?

Ive never stacked a cycle together before so new to this and open to constructive criticism.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't run osta and dbol together simply because of how estrogen sensitive the osta will make you, and estrogen from dbol is no joke.

Plus honestly, osta is pretty weak in comparison. Sell it to a friend :)

MBZ

Awards
As already stated, it would be ideal to run some test. I personally used to like a nice 12-16 weeks of test e with a kickstart of dbol for the first 5 weeks. Moderate dose of each would most likely yield some pretty great results.

Also, being as estrogenic as dbol is definitely use that ai from the start. Don't wait until your already experiencing sides. A buddy of mine made that mistake and spent the entire rest of his 16 week cycle trying to get it under control. Best of luck!

b2b2

Awards
As already stated, it would be ideal to run some test. I personally used to like a nice 12-16 weeks of test e with a kickstart of dbol for the first 5 weeks. Moderate dose of each would most likely yield some pretty great results. Also, being as estrogenic as dbol is definitely use that ai from the start. Don't wait until your already experiencing sides. A buddy of mine made that mistake and spent the entire rest of his 16 week cycle trying to get it under control. Best of luck!
Where can I find non-injectable test base?

MBZ

Awards
I'm sure someone with more experience regarding prohormones will chime in with an answer to that, but honestly I am not sure.

I've always used injectable so I never really looked in to anything else. I completely understand that injecting isn't for some people though, and if that's you I'm sure you can find a good substitute.