ARIMIDEX IN PCT??

Wilkd

Awards
Just got done with a Test Prop cycle I am currently running clomid 70/70/30/30 and nolvadex 40/40/20/20 and DAA 3 grams ED I am two weeks into this.. A few months ago, I was told after week two to start taking Aromasin for four weeks total. Meaning yes, two weeks after PCT ends. Well, I cannot find the Aromasin. I think my mom threw it out Lol. Or one of my other sauced up buddies took it. Anyway, I do have arimidex. Should I take this now throughout a month span? Maybe 1mg E3D( .5 doesn't do much for me) or should I not even take an AI during PCT. thanks in advance man!

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
To give you an simple answer, no don't do arimidex in pct. Nolva will be more than enough, and with clomid in there too, you're allready doing too much (just my opinion) I mean, 40/40/20/20 is a lot! Daa is great. Remember the multi's and fish oils. Good luck bro:)

Wilkd

Awards
I ran out of clomid just yesterday! Day 17. Some old stuff. Thing 20mg nolvadex the next 13 days should be okay alone? Thanks bro!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Aromasin is superior to Adex in pct for several reasons. It is a "suicidal" inhibitor. Meaning it's effects on aromatase enzymes are irreversible. A better condition for pct.

It also increases your natural Test production and increases LH.

Wilkd

Awards
Yeah see I figured that aromas in was the better choice so DMA would you say that it's a necessary purchase? Or can I live off nolva for the next 12 days?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah see I figured that aromas in was the better choice so DMA would you say that it's a necessary purchase? Or can I live off nolva for the next 12 days?
Personally I would grab some. Will you be fine without? Probably. I also prefer to run it at a tapering down dose past my SERM for a couple weeks. Just a little extra insurance.

Wilkd

Awards
That's what I was told before also. Hmm I'll grab some. Thanks man!