19 nors nolva pct ... WHY is this a bad idea??

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I bumped into an old friend, told him my previous stack and how I planned a long PCT. I planned on using clomid for 4 weeks and then Nova 4 weeks. He said stay away from Nova when using the 19 Nors.
For the life of me I can't find anything that is telling me not to do this. I have pretty much 1 of every common PCT highlight. Anybody with any insight I love your opinions.

Thanks Hulk

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's bro science, nolva is fine with 19 nors

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
It's bro science, nolva is fine with 19 nors
Thanks yates84 . I've done it before, i told him hes full of shyt . I couldn't see why nolva would cause gyno with 19 nors .

Jason11111

Awards
Only reason I could think of is that it possibly won't cover the prolactin sides? It definitely blocks estrogen gyno I'm not sure about progesterone though.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Only reason I could think of is that it possibly won't cover the prolactin sides? It definitely blocks estrogen gyno I'm not sure about progesterone though.
Thats what i was thinking... i guess maybe progesterone gets to low libido crashes ? I thought they weren't connected. ?

Jason11111

Awards
I don't know much about it but that would be the only thing I can think of.

Because IF the prolactin isn't being lowered than I can see how gyno can form.

But running nolva definitely isn't a bad thing. At worst it just wouldn't cover the prolactin issue

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I don't know much about it but that would be the only thing I can think of.

Because IF the prolactin isn't being lowered than I can see how gyno can form.

But running nolva definitely isn't a bad thing. At worst it just wouldn't cover the prolactin issue
I could run clom at 50 ed for 8 weeks. But i like the dryness feeling of nolva ya know?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
DangerDave iirc there was a reason tho it may have been debunked by now

rdvazira

Awards
DangerDave iirc there was a reason tho it may have been debunked by now
The reason was that Tamoxifen up regulates the prolactin or progesterone receptors in breast tissue. I can't remember which. I don't know where I read it or if it's true...